When two of the biggest fans, T Kyle and Bradley (It’s Britney ***** podcast), continue to say #FreeBritney is still a conspiracy

snakesayan

They released their new episode today after taking a break when #FreeBritney started. When they took a break they were saying that Free Britney was a conspiracy and they didn’t want to talk about her private life. And they got backlash for it. 

Now 6 months later, with all the evidence that has been revealed, Lynn supporting the movement, Lynn hiring her own judges to help Britney, Britney telling the judge she was placed in a mental health facility against her will, and Jamie abusing her kid, they still have the same stance and choose to ignore all the evidence and facts, and still say it’s a conspiracy. 

How annoying, Like WTF. They are playing the victims and talk about how crazy the fans are, that’s it’s such a private matter that they dont want to talk about. They don’t want to assume anything, but they are assuming everything is fine, and choose to ignore how corrupt the conservatorship has been. 

Thoughts? They need to be dragged again! 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are so stupid.

They somehow tried to rationalize Britney being placed under a conservatorship by saying that she’ll seek out bad influences if she’s freed. Ummmm

She’s a 37 year old woman who can seek out whatever influences she wants - that’s the point. She is clearly not in the same headspace before and you can’t punish someone for their entire life for one bad year. 

Dumbasses

2 minutes ago, diegofs said:

I can already see the two piece of trash talking about jamie, how he is a good dad and had a reason to abuse britney's son lol

if they haven't done it on this podcast, I believe no one will have patience to listen to that fully

It literally was not mentioned... interesting how they decided to leave that out right...

I don't know these people. Do they put up a wall when it concerns conspiracies in general? I know why people laugh off conspiracies. Some of them sound so batshit crazy that you can't help but to laugh or side eye the people talking this stuff. Falco's another person that you've got that theory surrounding him that he faked his death. Yeah, there's weird stuff about his death. Main thing is about the contents of his system when he died. Too much flip flopping on if he was shitfaced or not. And I'm definitely not saying the man was stupid but how crazy intelligent do you have to be to craft such an elaborate death scene as a bus ramming into you? Why would he do that to his mother? There's pictures of a guy floating around that were taken in public and you've got people swearing up and down it's him. Why would he do that? I wouldn't want to be outted if somebody collected insurance on a dead person and this person just popping up like a jack in the box. It doesn't make sense. And not to be crude, that particular man looked too good. My gut feeling is Falco would've been totally f**ked up in that car accident. His driver side took the impact of the bus. It looks like a crushed tin can. There's no telling what that body looked like inside the car. The impact knocked his damn teeth out of his mouth, what does that say?

Maybe these people are just too used to the insane conspiracy theories like the one I just shared. I might be dismissive of certain conspiracy theories but I don't dismiss them all the way. Britney's a cash cow. And let's face facts, people aren't saints. This world would be a completely different place if people did the right and honorable thing every single time. For the people around Britney, they help her. We make sure SHE is truly okay versus the bank account being okay. Money changes people. They don't want to be thrown off the gravy train. They'll do anything to make sure their ticket is still safe. There truly needs to be a thorough investigation of this c-ship by people that are on the up and up versus people that will take the cash and become quiet as church mice. 

I listened to the first 15mins and had to stop - they really are ignoring all the evidence that has come out. Yet they still call it a conspiracy :umok:

I think they were great at first the podcast was really good but they are both in denial or on the payroll or they have some connection they don’t want to lose. T-Kyle really annoys me now lol. 

britneys gram girls are so much more better and they actually are fans who just want to help britney and don’t care about perks .

I'm about 15 mins in and I'm not understanding why so many are pressed.  Their position so far is this: we don't know enough and don't feel comfortable spearheading a movement.  That's fair.  

#FreeBritney has gotten real messy on all sides.  (I want her happy, healthy, and thriving.  I could careless if she records or performs again at this point.)  When I saw certain people on Twitter acting like Sam Lufti was a f**king savor, I was done with that hashtag.    :bedtime:

Archived