LIVE Vocals on "Burning Up"! FFT

britneysknee

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Complication said:

You can hear her clearer in the Phoenix performance (esp on the second verse). She sang live quite a lot over the top of the pre-recorded vocals during this tour which people love to ignore...

I've been posting vids from the FFT again and again proving she sang quite a lot and people keep ignoring it

4 hours ago, Complication said:

You can hear her clearer in the Phoenix performance (esp on the second verse). She sang live quite a lot over the top of the pre-recorded vocals during this tour which people love to ignore...

I said from the very beginning that she sang way more than people gave her credit for!

14 hours ago, dancewithme said:

I've been posting vids from the FFT again and again proving she sang quite a lot and people keep ignoring it

13 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I said from the very beginning that she sang way more than people gave her credit for!

It's annoying, on my old account I had an entire thread back in the day with a ton of links to her live vocals from each date, but people dismiss it and say it's pre-recorded. Like, WE KNOW she has pre-recorded vocals, but she's singing on top of those and it's very clear. Sometimes her live vocals were much, much louder too (and sounded better than the pre-recorded vocals). That's why I was surprised she lipped so blatantly during POM.

9 hours ago, Complication said:

It's annoying, on my old account I had an entire thread back in the day with a ton of links to her live vocals from each date, but people dismiss it and say it's pre-recorded. Like, WE KNOW she has pre-recorded vocals, but she's singing on top of those and it's very clear. Sometimes her live vocals were much, much louder too (and sounded better than the pre-recorded vocals). That's why I was surprised she lipped so blatantly during POM.

It was even highlighted as to what was clearly pre-rec and what wasn't on the tour DVD, like studio 'live vocals' for the likes of Boys and Gimme More, but then they overdubbed Up N Down and 3 etc....

People are gonna believe what they wanna believe though... and they will continue to be wrong. :cutesybrit:

Archived