Kim Kardashian retells an old story (mentions Britney)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, rik said:

as much as i wish that all celebs could do this for her, lets be fair.... britney isnt really explicitly talking about the effcts of the cship.. and if she is, its in a very indirect way

how is kim going to explicitly talk about somethin that britney hasnt evn addressed

Don’t forget Kim is a Stan 

she did more promo for glory than Britney 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, rik said:

as much as i wish that all celebs could do this for her, lets be fair.... britney isnt really explicitly talking about the effcts of the cship.. and if she is, its in a very indirect way

how is kim going to explicitly talk about somethin that britney hasnt evn addressed

I agree, just like why Jlo isn’t saying anything either. Hollywood is a very tight community and I don’t blame them for not doing anything because you have to think about their own careers and they got families to feed. Though I’m sure they genuinely do care about her and silently support her. Celebrities don’t have to do anything they don’t want to do and we shouldn’t chastise them for not just like people gave Britney **** for not posting about every disaster or cause that exist.

7 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I agree, just like why Jlo isn’t saying anything either. Hollywood is a very tight community and I don’t blame them for not doing anything because you have to think about their own careers and they got families to feed. Though I’m sure they genuinely do care about her and silently support her. Celebrities don’t have to do anything they don’t want to do and we shouldn’t chastise them for not just like people gave Britney **** for not posting about every disaster or cause that exist.

I don't agree.  Obviously, most of them do HAVE to do things they don't want to do in order to pay homage to get publicity.  Just look at Taylor, the media was constantly going after her until she went after Trump and now she is highly regarded.

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I don't agree.  Obviously, most of them do HAVE to do things they don't want to do in order to pay homage to get publicity.  Just look at Taylor, the media was constantly going after her until she went after Trump and now she is highly regarded.

I get what you are saying and it’s not like it’s true but I’m just thinking would Britney done the same if it was reversed, ya know.

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I get what you are saying and it’s not like it’s true but I’m just thinking would Britney done the same if it was reversed, ya know.

One thing Britney was pressured to talk about was virginity - nobody can convice me that she was so compelled about being a virgin that she felt the need to virtue signal.  The viginity topic is something adults pressured a teen girl to talk about.  It is gross. 

19 hours ago, rik said:

And Britney is an isolated person and doesn't have many friends with whom she still keeps in touch. Especially FAMOUS friends. Kim, Madonna, Mariah, Zoe Saldaña, Natalie Portman, Christina, Justin, Lance Bass, her own songwriters/producers/dancers, they probably don't know what is going on right now or what happened 11 years ago, even if they met her, had similar stories or were close at some point. Plus, it's clear not everyone is talking because of NDAs.

Archived