New IG post- Britney tells us what she did in Maui

Nowgettoworkbitch

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

BJ's impact :urite: when will people look the #Glory or any other album? Never :holduplisten:

Nice try lol

But did u see the bruises on her stomach?

11 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

So the videos she usually posts with the baby twinkle nights is not at her house? Did anyone else catch that?!?!?! I always thought that was her home gym...

I think its 

10 hours ago, Hestia said:

Odd ramble indeed. Anyway, at least this actually seems like it's her posting.:raven:

Why won't she stop pursing her lips like that??? It doesn't improve the overall appearance of her new mouth area and the racoon eyes only make it worse.:airpls:

I can't at people claiming this pic is good. She sloppily retouched her waist, looks like she's wearing unwashed make-up from last saturday, for God's sake!

Britney, can't you see the warping behind you??? tired go away GIF

giphy.gif

15 hours ago, Derrick said:

I don’t know why she photo shops her waist. She’s so concerned about her body but not ever her make up or face. 

Its an odd ramble but I honestly don’t know what to expect from her or team B anymore. 

Bold part: Imo it's rather disappointing. She's a thin woman. I looked at that picture and was thinking "Damn, I wish I had her body." I'd be thinking the same for an unshopped photo. She looks good. Anybody that looks at Britney's body and thinks "******", man, those are the people with the issues. 

This is probably my favourite pic of Brunetteney, alongside those Instagram videos she posted of her walking down a corridor with Madonna's "Express Yourself" in the background (wasn't a fan of them at first, but they grew on me a lot :mhmnod:).

But 7 f**king HOURS of video? What was she recording? Her doing yoga? She said she'd been dancing quite a bit, so maybe that?

13 hours ago, jennyj said:

I don't know why I feel like there's some subliminal messages in there.  How the heck can you fit 7 hours of footage on a phone? Not even DLSR cameras can handle that much even on a high storage SD card lol.  Maybe she meant she had 3 videos and 7 pics taken during those 7 hours? (which I also found strange how she specifically stated the quantity lol).  Love her cute little rambles.

I mean, she did say that she has 3 videos, so maybe those 7 hours were split into those three videos. I don't know, though, I don't know s**t about technology, just throwing something out there. :embarrassed:

Also, the studio had "baby twinkle lights" and "it was magical 👒👒👒"... why do I wanna see that so bad right now? :yesokay:

“Britney Spears was caught relaxing in Maui this week during a fun beach vacation.

This Tuesday, October 8, the singer was pictured wearing a sky-blue bikini, sun hat, and white sunglasses while tanning near her resort pool. In recent Instagram posts, the star has opened up about her need to take time off from performing to focus on her happiness and mental health.”

More at RadarOnline with new pictures. https://radaronline.com/photos/britney-spears-blue-bikini-maui-vacation/

She looks relaxed. :) 

13 hours ago, Bundy said:

This pic was one of the first it popped up when I was looking the #Britneyjean

Is this real? :airpls: Do you guys remember, it was around Britney Jean era, she posted a pic of herself where she had a bruise on her forehead. She wrote she run into a lantern. A few weeks later, she posted another picture of her legs. Those were full of bruises.She wrote it was because her dance training was so hard. Anyway, if someone harms her or the kids, they better never come across my way.:badthoughts:

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

“Britney Spears was caught relaxing in Maui this week during a fun beach vacation.

This Tuesday, October 8, the singer was pictured wearing a sky-blue bikini, sun hat, and white sunglasses while tanning near her resort pool. In recent Instagram posts, the star has opened up about her need to take time off from performing to focus on her happiness and mental health.”

More at RadarOnline with new pictures. https://radaronline.com/photos/britney-spears-blue-bikini-maui-vacation/

She looks relaxed. :) 

oh cool!

she's back to Hawaii again! :brit2016:

5 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Is this real? :airpls: Do you guys remember, it was around Britney Jean era, she posted a pic of herself where she had a bruise on her forehead. She wrote she run into a lantern. A few weeks later, she posted another picture of her legs. Those were full of bruises.She wrote it was her dance training was so hard. Anyway, if someone harms her or the kids, they better never come across my way.:badthoughts:

You have obviously never danced in your life. Bruises on your legs are very common when you are learning new choreo that involves floor work and props. Also everyone gets bruises. Stop making up **** for drama. 3 bruises in 11 years are no reason to start worrying about abuse. Also as a mother of 2 little kids who probably played a lot with them, you can bet she got some bruises from them 

22 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

You have obviously never danced in your life. Bruises on your legs are very common when you are learning new choreo that involves floor work and props. Also everyone gets bruises. Stop making up **** for drama. 3 bruises in 11 years are no reason to start worrying about abuse. Also as a mother of 2 little kids who probably played a lot with them, you can bet she got some bruises from them 

My friends have children. They NEVER get bruises from them. A friend of mine takes dance lessons,because of her I had contact to dancers. I attend training. They never looked like that. You wrote bullshit, sorry. And as you don´t know it, Britney has massive private problems. That she will abused by someone is a rumor for many years know. They canceled the original Perfume video, where she plays a hitman. Brit is full of injuries and bruises. And her behavior changed.She was always shy and calm. But in some interviews between 2010-2016, you can see that she is nearly terrified. She forgets important things about her past, which is a sign for trauma. But live in your fantasy world where everything is pure and good.Maybe you´re right and we all overreacting and we blame us with "Free Britney".

4 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Is this real? :airpls: Do you guys remember, it was around Britney Jean era, she posted a pic of herself where she had a bruise on her forehead. She wrote she run into a lantern. A few weeks later, she posted another picture of her legs. Those were full of bruises.She wrote it was because her dance training was so hard. Anyway, if someone harms her or the kids, they better never come across my way.:badthoughts:

Yes, its. The pic on her Instagram is darker, but if you zoom in her insta pic and pay attention, u can see the bruises. I found kinda weird bc she isnt doing rehearsals or smt hard like that to have those kind of bruises and on the stomach isnt that common I think, but either way I hope it was just her hurting herself like sometimes we all do.

On 10/8/2019 at 6:42 AM, jennyj said:

Omg that pic is HAWT!

That caption tho..... *mindblown* LOL
I don't know why I feel like there's some subliminal messages in there.  How the heck can you fit 7 hours of footage on a phone? Not even DLSR cameras can handle that much even on a high storage SD card lol.  Maybe she meant she had 3 videos and 7 pics taken during those 7 hours? (which I also found strange how she specifically stated the quantity lol).  Love her cute little rambles.

In what year do you live? Lol, of course it is possible, this summer i had like 5hours of footage on my phone and capacity was barely half full, 128gb memory card and some videos 1080 and others 4k 

Archived