New IG post- Britney tells us what she did in Maui

Nowgettoworkbitch

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Odd indeed. Anyway, at least this actually seems like it's her posting.:raven:

Why won't she stop pursing her lips like that? It doesn't improve the overall appearance of her new mouth and the racoon eyes only make it worse.:wontcry:

I can't at people claiming this pic is good. She sloppily retouched her waist, looks like she's wearing unwashed make-up and ppl on IG are making fun of her.

Britney, can't you see the warping behind you?tired go away GIF

2 hours ago, Hestia said:

Odd ramble indeed. Anyway, at least this actually seems like it's her posting.:raven:

Why won't she stop pursing her lips like that??? It doesn't improve the overall appearance of her new mouth area and the racoon eyes only make it worse.:airpls:

I can't at people claiming this pic is good. She sloppily retouched her waist, looks like she's wearing unwashed make-up from last saturday, for God's sake!

Britney, can't you see the warping behind you??? tired go away GIF

You are so not boring and original 

5 hours ago, Hestia said:

Odd ramble indeed. Anyway, at least this actually seems like it's her posting.:raven:

Why won't she stop pursing her lips like that??? It doesn't improve the overall appearance of her new mouth area and the racoon eyes only make it worse.:airpls:

I can't at people claiming this pic is good. She sloppily retouched her waist, looks like she's wearing unwashed make-up from last saturday, for God's sake!

You never get tired of trolling? 

5 hours ago, Hestia said:

How about YOU post a selfie and we can judge your uglyass face?! 

46 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

umm the rambling is weird yeah but WHAT THE HELL IS SHE WEARING?? She is wearing lingere and stockings in a yoga studio. Come on Britney! This does nothing to help the public perception of you. :sobbing:

I've been lurking since #FreeBritney but finally logged in so I can start commenting because work's been boring.

Anyways I was going to say I do pole dance/fitness and this is a very typical outfit worn in class. Those look like dance bottoms and she said she was dancing a lot. I don't think it looks too bad/out of place. She posts videos doing yoga in a bikini too lol. 

Ok I'm taking it as she has no one else to say this stuff to, and maybe that's why she wrote the long caption. Either that, or she has some hidden message in it which seems unlikely to me.

Anyways, she looks good and queen of being affordable and not having a backup plan even with all that money.

Archived