Britney's entire Bonus/Unreleased tracks are now available on Spotify

Kuzco

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe people are really losing their minds over literal YouTube rips being uploaded onto Spotify. Seriously listen carefully to any of these songs and you'll realize how painfully compressed they really are, if you're gonna go through all this effort at least bother to use the original leaked files instead. Plus the fact that this was done by one of the most problematic Britney fans on Twitter who is constantly stirring **** up with other fanbases, personally attacking them and painting the rest of us in a bad light honestly disgusts me :ririshade2:

5 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

I can't believe people are really losing their minds over literal YouTube rips being uploaded onto Spotify. Seriously listen carefully to any of these songs and you'll realize how painfully compressed they really are, if you're gonna go through all this effort at least bother to use the original leaked files instead. Plus the fact that this was done by one of the most problematic Britney fans on Twitter who is constantly stirring **** up with other fanbases, personally attacking them and painting the rest of us in a bad light honestly disgusts me :ririshade2:

I think the stan who did that is @outtathispussy , why are you saying he’s problematic?

27 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

girl, what's your problem? had a bad day? :schoolingtime:

1 hour ago, Lorenzo said:

They were added on a Podcast by a fan so that they don’t get taken down by RCA. They uploaded all the bonus tracks and the unreleased tracks 

You do realize that even podcasts can be taken down if they include copyrighted songs in there, right? :mhmsureny:

there's a reason why these are not removed yet

8 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

You do realize that even podcasts can be taken down if they include copyrighted songs in there, right? :mhmsureny:

there's a reason why these are not removed yet

What does this even mean? They were just uploaded yesterday and will be taken down eventually. Jesus some of you want to make a big deal out of everything. Plus what do you think Team C-ship is even trying to achieve by not removing them? 

5 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

What does this even mean? They were just uploaded yesterday and will be taken down eventually. Jesus some of you want to make a big deal out of everything. Plus what do you think Team C-ship is even trying to achieve by not removing them? 

Who said anything about team c-ship ? do you read the usernames before quoting or you just assume anything said in this thread is my response? 

I said what I said because you said "They were added on a Podcast by a fan so that they don’t get taken down by RCA"

5 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Here you go:

ECNWP5TXUAIe4jg?format=jpg&name=mediumD_jk0WYVAAAfh3q?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

D_jk0WYU4AA4iZB?format=jpg&name=medium

D_jk0WWU0AAGNZ2?format=jpg&name=mediumD_i-6k6X4AsJut7?format=jpg&name=900x900

Tragic Kim Kardashian GIF

For the love of the Spaghetti Monster, I never knew about those comments. Holy s**t, that's NASTY.

Disgusted GIFs | Tenor

And speaking of the unreleased material, on one hand, I'm glad to have them on Spotify, that's very nice, but on the other hand, I do agree with @PlayboiMommy, some of these sound compressed as ****, especially the demos. :ugh:

Also, I just listened to "Sippin' On" for the first time in ages, and I have to say, what a shame that it was scrapped. It's just quintessentially Britney - **** and mature while still remaining girly, upbeat and fun. It has that sound that instantly makes me think of Britney, it's like a mashup of "That's Where You Take Me", "Anticipating", and "Boys". I think it was recorded for In The Zone, but it really should've been released as the last single off of Britney. It'd truly become a timeless summer bop. :crying1:

UPDATE: I just listened to "Man On The Moon" - Acoustic and it's so ✮ ❈ 𝐵𝐸𝒜𝒰𝒯𝐼𝐹𝒰𝐿 ❈ ✮ I could literally cry just by listening to it. The original is showstopping and flawless, but by changing the instrumentation to simple piano (which fits the song perfectly too), it kinda forces the listener to focus on the lyrics, and that's not a bad thing, since the lyrics are great! :mcry: I haven't listened to 90% of this playlist, but I can safely say that this is the best thing on it. :mcry:

Archived