Sam says Britney watches Modern Family and Disney shows

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

I know people here think Jason seemed a control freak in the end of their relationship and Im not saying he looked perfect and I question If the reason they broke up was really bc he didnt want kids on his own. It seemed like once he began being her co conservator, maybe he was too much overprotective acting more like a daddy than a bf. But he seemed a daddy figure to the boys. The way he holded them and how they seemed to trust him, was really cute. I wonder if their relationship lasted so long bc Britney knew he was great with her kids. David always seemed more distant and Charlie also seemed very sweet with them.

One thing I noticed a couple of days ago is It seems like Britney never posted a pic with Sam and her kids as a family all together. She used to do that all the time with jason and Charlie, even with David. I know the boys are older now, but when Sam and Britney first got together, they were still kids, yet she (and her team) never posted any pic with all together. Also It seems like they never travel together too. During her Asia and European tour she went with Sam and when he left, the kids arrived. Or was the other way around but I remember people pointed out at the time how she wasnt taking her kids next to her bf that time. I know Sam could have got kinda nervous being asked about them bc they arent his kids and he wanted to be respectful bc they are kids, but I wonder If they dont get along that much. Like maybe the boys dont care about him at all or smt like that.

I’m pretty sure the boys know what’s going on which is why it’s very telling you don’t see them interacting with each other. I mean at Disneyland Sam was with Britney all the time while the boys are behind. Even if he can’t be a dad figure, he can sure break the ice (no pun intended) because I assume they are just like her where they are like “mirrors” as Fe would say. Naturally both the boys or he would want to interact. I mean it’s no different than bringing your boyfriend to thanksgiving. If he really does love you, he would naturally want to get along with your family and especially those that matter most to you because he is on there for the long term. 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I’m pretty sure the boys know what’s going on which is why it’s very telling you don’t see them interacting with each other. I mean at Disneyland Sam was with Britney all the time while the boys are behind. Even if he can’t be a dad figure, he can sure break the ice (no pun intended) because I assume they are just like her where they are like “mirrors” as Fe would say. Naturally both the boys or he would want to interact. I mean it’s no different than bringing your boyfriend to thanksgiving. If he really does love you, he would naturally want to get along with your family and especially those that matter most to you because he is on there for the long term. 

Honestly I dont care about Sam. I dont hate him but dont care either, but Ill give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe after three failed relationships which one the boys seemed very attached to one pf her bfs, she felt itd better to everyone to keep more distance between the boys and a bf this time around. So I did the math and when she broke up with Charlie, they were 9 and 8, and when she started dating Sam, they were 11 and 10. What if now they are older they are more protective and kinda jealous of her having different bfs and never lasting that long with them (i mean that long in the sense her relationships dont last more than 4 years)? Im not saying I know for sure he is crazy in love with Britney, ofc no one knows, but I bet he would do anything to impress her anyway and what better way than getting along very well with her kids? What if Kfed says **** about Sam? I mean, It wouldnt surprise me if people here say all the time his wife has said not so many nice things about Britney on her Instagram. Im not defending Sam, but after this year, Im more sure that Kevin seems a shady snake. Im not saying he doesnt love his kids, thats not my point, but It wouldnt surprise me if he does everything in his power to take more money off Britney, after all he has many more mouths to feed.

On that Disneyland video that she talks to a fan I think, Sam talks to Jayden and smiles at him more than once. And on that basketball game, he interacts with Preston. 

What about that comment Fe made about the mirrors? I dont think I ever heard.

• Super Mods
49 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Honestly I dont care about Sam. I dont hate him but dont care either, but Ill give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe after three failed relationships which one the boys seemed very attached to one pf her bfs, she felt itd better to everyone to keep more distance between the boys and a bf this time around. So I did the math and when she broke up with Charlie, they were 9 and 8, and when she started dating Sam, they were 11 and 10. What if now they are older they are more protective and kinda jealous of her having different bfs and never lasting that long with them (i mean that long in the sense her relationships dont last more than 4 years)? Im not saying I know for sure he is crazy in love with Britney, ofc no one knows, but I bet he would do anything to impress her anyway and what better way than getting along very well with her kids? What if Kfed says **** about Sam? I mean, It wouldnt surprise me if people here say all the time his wife has said not so many nice things about Britney on her Instagram. Im not defending Sam, but after this year, Im more sure that Kevin seems a shady snake. Im not saying he doesnt love his kids, thats not my point, but It wouldnt surprise me if he does everything in his power to take more money off Britney, after all he has many more mouths to feed.

On that Disneyland video that she talks to a fan I think, Sam talks to Jayden and smiles at him more than once. And on that basketball game, he interacts with Preston. 

What about that comment Fe made about the mirrors? I dont think I ever heard.

I don’t hate or love him either, it’s just annoying he’s getting so much praise for mediocre things. 

I meant when fans come to meet and greets and to know that Britney is like a mirror and will respond to how you respond. Like if you don’t give a **** about it, she won’t and it shows on camera, is what Fe means by mirror.

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, popprison said:

He's young but mature and is still maturing and has a lot to learn. Still, he's pretty great and Britney is happy, healthy and youthful with him. 

He’s young but mature yet he still has a lot to learn...what the frick? that doesn’t even make sense, it cancels both out. :jackk:

55 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I don’t hate or love him either, it’s just annoying he’s getting so much praise for mediocre things. 

I meant when fans come to meet and greets and to know that Britney is like a mirror and will respond to how you respond. Like if you don’t give a **** about it, she won’t and it shows on camera, is what Fe means by mirror.

I dont care about Sam and ia he seems to love the attention and to be boring, but the hate he gets in here is way bigger than the support he gets. 

I think most people here hate him for every little thing. And others deffend him bc they think hes cute lol

Oh I got the mirrors comment now, yeah it makes sense when it comes to Britney.

Britney's kids are teenagers now. I'm pretty sure they think it's a bit weird that their mothers boyfriend is 10 or 11 years older than they are.  If my father would have brought a woman 10 years older than me home as a gf I wouldn't have given a **** about her. 

So Sam is probably not very involved with them. I still believe he's using her but I'm happy she feels happy with him.

Archived