Jump to content

Sam says Britney watches Modern Family and Disney shows


Guest

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

He is worlds ahead of his age. He speaks well, he’s attentive, and comes across as just a nice genuine person. I don’t get the hate he gets. I’m happy she has him right now. 

He was an over weight kid from Iran who is making a name and living for himself. That’s respectful.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, mrken said:

Can see that he is trying to talk less about Britney and bring the topic back to himself but as usual, the interviewer keep trying to relate it back to Britney

yeh and I think he panicked a bit when he was asked about britneys kids, understandably because they aren't his kids 

 

1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

He is worlds ahead of his age. He speaks well, he’s attentive, and comes across as just a nice genuine person. I don’t get the hate he gets. I’m happy she has him right now. 

He was an over weight kid from Iran who is making a name and living for himself. That’s respectful.

 

I agree. ive said on here before, I honestly don't get why everyone likes to hate on Sam. he seems genuine and he seems to really love Britney and she seems happy with him. so I don't get everyones problem

  • Like 7
Link to comment
3 hours ago, PZHSB said:

He is worlds ahead of his age. He speaks well, he’s attentive, and comes across as just a nice genuine person. I don’t get the hate he gets. I’m happy she has him right now. 

He was an over weight kid from Iran who is making a name and living for himself. That’s respectful.

 

Someone who makes fun of homeless people and laughs when his friends tell him to use his car to run over aforementioned homeless person isn't what I consider a good person. I hope Britney leaves him in the trash can, where he belongs.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Someone who makes fun of homeless people and laughs when his friends tell him to use his car to run over aforementioned homeless person isn't what I consider a good person. I hope Britney leaves him in the trash can, where he belongs.

so britney hit a car with an umbrella, called someone a 'fat **** and to go to weightwatchers' - she also said to a homeless person he's better off homeless than being her (homeless person would not have appreciated such comments from a millionaire).

so should sam 'leave her in the trash' for her past? :cigney:

get a grip.

btw i love britney, i'm not bashing her - i'm just pointing out these comments to show the amount of contradiction from people here. People say silly things they don't mean all the time, don't hold it against them forever :ririshade2:

  • Like 6

 ♫

Link to comment
4 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

yeh and I think he panicked a bit when he was asked about britneys kids, understandably because they aren't his kids 

 

I agree. ive said on here before, I honestly don't get why everyone likes to hate on Sam. he seems genuine and he seems to really love Britney and she seems happy with him. so I don't get everyones problem

I think he handled that well by not talking about them and saying "I know I was (into wrestling when I was a kid)". 

I dont even think Sam is that hot or care much about him, but some people here hate anyone who Britney dates (or they think is paid by her team). Charlie was one of the less hated here, but yet many hated him saying he was gay and wanted fame although Charlie never tried to be a star and worked behind the scenes producing and stuff. The guy was born rich, was successful and didnt want to be a star, but people said she was his beard and he wanted fame 

David always seemed pretty lowkey and people hated bc they thought he was ugly and didnt deserve her. But when a successful rich dude dated her afterwards, they said it was fake bc why would a rich dude who had his own career would be interested in a mother of two under a cship, right?

I have seen people saying JT was with her bc she was the biggest star, so many people here think she was never really loved and is Impossible to love her for who she is. Like shes a dumb ugly old boring crazy woman who has nothing to offer besides her fame and fortune.

I know people arent genuine, her situation is unique and she doesnt have the best judgement when It comes to men, but I refuse to believe no one would love her for her. I think she seems fun, doesnt look 60 years old at all like people here love to say, she is hot and probably isnt dumb as many people believe. She seems a good person so why would be that hard to fall in love with her even If many only wanted to date her at first bc shes Britney Spears. Charlie Puth said he would date her and hes younger and rich.

I feel like she could date someone famous as her and still people would say It was PR.

 

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Slayer said:

so britney hit a car with an umbrella, called someone a 'fat **** and to go to weightwatchers' - she also said to a homeless person he's better off homeless than being her (homeless person would not have appreciated such comments from a millionaire).

so should sam 'leave her in the trash' for her past? :cigney:

get a grip.

btw i love britney, i'm not bashing her - i'm just pointing out these comments to show the amount of contradiction from people here. People say silly things they don't mean all the time, don't hold it against them forever :ririshade2:

did you even watch the footage when she said that? The guy was being rude and he kept asking her, you can even tell the paps were getting annoyed too. He even said to do something good for once. Would you f**king give your attention let alone coins to someone who specifically targeting because they know you have money? I had a homeless man point out a 20 dollar bill in my wallet as I handed him a dollar. 
Respectful homeless would take the hint and move on. Plus you can hear the paps say “oh you gonna let him say that to you?” Obviously he was paid to instigate drama just like those fake fan girls that accused Britney of ignoring her fans and even said it was their birthday in front of all the paparazzis. 
 

 

what did those people did to Sam? Did they provoked him like the paps did for Britney? Also what a way to take Britney’s words and spin it to fit your agenda. Don’t you see what fame and fortune has brought her to? At the time she said that people were criticizing everything she did, look how she can’t even walk out without a parade of people surrounding her. She said that to him because he has freedom unlike her. He can wake up, choose to make money or not, go and live anywhere he wants, do whatever he wants. She wasn’t even rude or said it arrogantly. Seems you are the only one that took it the wrong way as look at the YouTube comments and most get what she’s saying unlike you. 

Link to comment
On 10/8/2019 at 12:23 AM, puppylo16 said:

did you even watch the footage when she said that? The guy was being rude and he kept asking her, you can even tell the paps were getting annoyed too. He even said to do something good for once. Would you f**king give your attention let alone coins to someone who specifically targeting because they know you have money? I had a homeless man point out a 20 dollar bill in my wallet as I handed him a dollar. 
Respectful homeless would take the hint and move on. Plus you can hear the paps say “oh you gonna let him say that to you?” Obviously he was paid to instigate drama just like those fake fan girls that accused Britney of ignoring her fans and even said it was their birthday in front of all the paparazzis. 
 

 

what did those people did to Sam? Did they provoked him like the paps did for Britney? Also what a way to take Britney’s words and spin it to fit your agenda. Don’t you see what fame and fortune has brought her to? At the time she said that people were criticizing everything she did, look how she can’t even walk out without a parade of people surrounding her. She said that to him because he has freedom unlike her. He can wake up, choose to make money or not, go and live anywhere he wants, do whatever he wants. She wasn’t even rude or said it arrogantly. Seems you are the only one that took it the wrong way as look at the YouTube comments and most get what she’s saying unlike you. 

Stop being a loon and thinking Britney has been a saint her entire life because she hasn't. :ririshade1:

Everyone makes mistakes, get over it. At least he actually spends time with her and her kids. He makes her happy and that's all that matters until otherwise.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Stop being a loon and thinking Britney has been a saint her entire life because she hasn't. :ririshade1:

Everyone makes mistakes, get over it. At least he actually spends time with her and her kids. He makes her happy and that's all that matters until otherwise.

Did I ever imply she was? I like how you guys constantly defend him yet he hasn’t done anything different than her past Boyfriends yet you guys overly praise him. All her other boyfriends spent time with the kids even going to their sport games. So I don’t care if you stan for him but enough with the “aw he’s so sweet spending time with her boys, better than the other guys.”

2628C8A300000578-0-image-a-5_14250747155
britney-spears-boyfriend-kids


1315590443_britney-jayden-sean-spears-3-

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/7/2019 at 3:53 PM, Catalin said:

Someone who makes fun of homeless people and laughs when his friends tell him to use his car to run over aforementioned homeless person isn't what I consider a good person. I hope Britney leaves him in the trash can, where he belongs.

I agree. And then people will say “people change, forgive him and move on”.

But when you do something stupid, you’re making 2 choices. One is the action itself, and the other is the consequences that come with the action. If you do something stupid, you bring criticism it on yourself

 

On 10/7/2019 at 4:07 PM, Slayer said:

so britney hit a car with an umbrella, called someone a 'fat **** and to go to weightwatchers' - she also said to a homeless person he's better off homeless than being her (homeless person would not have appreciated such comments from a millionaire).

so should sam 'leave her in the trash' for her past? :cigney:

get a grip.

btw i love britney, i'm not bashing her - i'm just pointing out these comments to show the amount of contradiction from people here. People say silly things they don't mean all the time, don't hold it against them forever :ririshade2:

And Britney’s paying for her actions with the C-Ship. It’s going on longer than it needs to, but that’s a separate argument. Britney has paid for her actions, and Sam hasn’t.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Did I ever imply she was? I like how you guys constantly defend him yet he hasn’t done anything different than her past Boyfriends yet you guys overly praise him. All her other boyfriends spent time with the kids even going to their sport games. So I don’t care if you stan for him but enough with the “aw he’s so sweet spending time with her boys, better than the other guys.”

2628C8A300000578-0-image-a-5_14250747155
britney-spears-boyfriend-kids


1315590443_britney-jayden-sean-spears-3-

I know people here think Jason seemed a control freak in the end of their relationship and Im not saying he looked perfect and I question If the reason they broke up was really bc he didnt want kids on his own. It seemed like once he began being her co conservator, maybe he was too much overprotective acting more like a daddy than a bf. But he seemed a daddy figure to the boys. The way he holded them and how they seemed to trust him, was really cute. I wonder if their relationship lasted so long bc Britney knew he was great with her kids. David always seemed more distant and Charlie also seemed very sweet with them.

One thing I noticed a couple of days ago is It seems like Britney never posted a pic with Sam and her kids as a family all together. She used to do that all the time with jason and Charlie, even with David. I know the boys are older now, but when Sam and Britney first got together, they were still kids, yet she (and her team) never posted any pic with all together. Also It seems like they never travel together too. During her Asia and European tour she went with Sam and when he left, the kids arrived. Or was the other way around but I remember people pointed out at the time how she wasnt taking her kids next to her bf that time. I know Sam could have got kinda nervous being asked about them bc they arent his kids and he wanted to be respectful bc they are kids, but I wonder If they dont get along that much. Like maybe the boys dont care about him at all or smt like that.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block