Can we just talk about Britney's version of Telephone? :airpls:

We only got these crappy *** full on autotuned robot vocals, so we cant really enjoy it :nochillbrit:

But it would be amazing if Britney was featured on with Gaga! the vocals, the music video... :tifftear:

This version has her raw vocals mixed with the robotic demo track:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I'm one of the few who really likes the robotic demo vocals :gimmemoar: When I first heard it, I couldn't stand it but it definitely grew on me. Not sure why I like it though. :xfactorlook: I think it's just the over auto tuned vocals that give me such Blackout vibes. They're very Britney in a sort of distant way and the instrumental from that demo is so simple that it works. 

But anyways :queenflopga: I like this remix. Though the transitions from version to version are a little weird.

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

why they rejected that? that song is so cool with britney

but it's very similar to just dance, lovegame...

i miss britney so much oh god this britney type of voice and popish :tiffanycries:

Same. Her voice sounding very much like her signature sound and that pop production

23 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Omg i hear myah. Especially at the beginning

Lol she’s there. I used Gaga, Beyoncé, and Myah as backing vocals to give the song more life (brit’s demo falls kinda flat to me). The only time Myah takes “lead” (BJ teas!) is for the “Hello hello baby” part in the beginning because I don’t like how robotic Britney sounds there. It blends to Britney’s voice in “baby” though

22 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Telephone takes me back! So many good memories, I remember when Rolling Stone did a little bit about it under their new music of the week section. They had it listed as a Leak, rather than a single. I was so excited because it was popular enough to be mentioned in s big magazine like RS.  :clap:

It’s was so popular that was the most illegal downloaded song of 2010. 
:queenflopga:

• 1 year later...

Archived