Louis Walsh Talks About Working With Britney on The X-Factor USA

NBT

• Super Mods

I mean obviously her team can’t stand off to the side of the cameras interrupting the show because she didn’t say the right words they wanted especially in front of a live audience hence the earpiece. It’s pretty much like that NPH prank show she was on. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, chrisryan said:

Gasp, Britney being somewhere she doesn't want to be.....this is brand new info! 

...tbh I am a huge Stan and I didn't watch xfactor. It was clear the woman was tired from 2010 to 2014, and on god know's how many prescribed ***** to keep for going. I really feel for her, and I hope she doesnt do anything like this again. 

I didn't watch either. tbh I hate those kinds of shows to begin with. And my cynical side was coming into play. I know Britney's been around a lot, seen a lot, this could be a show she'd be good at if she's into it. My cynical feeling was that she wasn't hired for her experience. It was a way to get people tuned in. "Is Britney Spears still crazy after all these years? Tune in and see!" It sickened me and I would've still tuned out even if I did enjoy those types of shows. I just pictured people getting the popcorn ready, dissecting every look and every comment that came out of her mouth in order to analyze it through the 'she's still nuts!' radar.

On 10/9/2019 at 1:30 PM, glitterfalls said:

I didn't watch either. tbh I hate those kinds of shows to begin with. And my cynical side was coming into play. I know Britney's been around a lot, seen a lot, this could be a show she'd be good at if she's into it. My cynical feeling was that she wasn't hired for her experience. It was a way to get people tuned in. "Is Britney Spears still crazy after all these years? Tune in and see!" It sickened me and I would've still tuned out even if I did enjoy those types of shows. I just pictured people getting the popcorn ready, dissecting every look and every comment that came out of her mouth in order to analyze it through the 'she's still nuts!' radar.

I mean she probably accepts at this point that it is her reality. At least money is being made off it (although how much she gets to keep is fuzzy). 

Archived