David Spade Shades Jamie

Goneforever

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, AmorProhibido said:

Why does everyone act like 80 trips to Target is a lot? I go to Walmart at least 100 times a year. :well: Do people not go grocery shopping every week? Or any other kind of shopping for that matter?

Hide contents

I would shop at Target 80 times a year too if I could afford it :jj:

Yeah but I think these guys are being sarcastic and showing the absurdity of it. 

It's f**king target!! WHO THE **** CARES!!

How many dumb articles I had to come across of Beyonka shopping at target, walmart and so on and everyone celebrating her like "LOOK GUYZZ!!!! BEYONCE THA QUEEEEEEEEEN IS JUST LIKE US!! HUMBLE WOKE QUEEN!" but when Britney does it, which she has always done because she doesn't really care for luxury items that much, she is white trash and needs someone to control her finances. 

She could shop at Louis Vuitton everyday for ****'s sake, it's HER MONEY!!! She has been working her entire life!! WHO CARES?!

It's ok to make fun of Britney, but how dare you to even try to criticize any other female artist. Because then those ******* cry "Bullies!! Haters!!" while having the gp on their side. Kinda funny how everyone now is mocking Aaron Carter when he clearly needs help. I'm so sick of everything that comes out of Hellwood

5 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Why are celebrities so for talking about, standing up for, and bringing awareness to mental illness until it comes to Britney Spears? It then all of a sudden becomes a 2007 open mic night. The jokes are old and stale. The only trash I see are the people sitting around that table. 

SJW are only feminists and care about human rights when it comes to everyone else but Britney. Shes white, straight, rich, pretty and thin, so it doesnt matter If shes a female who media have always been ****** towards to. It doesnt matter if she wasnt born rich too. She is a target bc people think shes previleged even tho she is a woman in Hollywood, a woman who has been bullied for so many years but did nothing bad to anyone else.

• Super Mods
33 minutes ago, Bundy said:

SJW are only feminists and care about human rights when it comes to everyone else but Britney. Shes white, straight, rich, pretty and thin, so it doesnt matter If shes a female who media have always been ****** towards to. It doesnt matter if she wasnt born rich too. She is a target bc people think shes previleged even tho she is a woman in Hollywood, a woman who has been bullied for so many years but did nothing bad to anyone else.

I also think because she’s an easy target and she doesn’t go out of her way to threaten the media like Beyoncé’s team. They see her as a pushover so it’s easy to prey on her because they know nothing will harm them. It’s not like Britney will demand all unflattering images be taken down from the entire cyber web kind of thing. If only she whined a lot more like the other popstars then maybe the media will take her seriously because that seems to be what’s working nowadays. Popstars now can hide behind a “mental illness” as an excuse for laziness while Britney not only gets looked at as a freak but also that she’s broken goods. It’s not fair that Arianna can opt out of a meet and greet because she has severe anxiety yet we all know it’s because she hates meeting fans judging from all those who met her. It pains me that with Britney she wants to meet her fans and she wants to genuinely connect but she’s like anyone of us who’s socially awkward and despite her having a bad day, she still tries and that’s why I admire her more than any other popstars because no matter what, even if people push her to the ground, she will still pick herself up and soldier on. 

I just read this online, its from some months ago 

The way we treat Britney Spear's mental health issues as a a culture is disgusting. Still to this day she is mocked for simply taking off her heels while headed to her car. This would never happen in this #metoo, suddenly woke era to newer, or younger stars. But somehow it's ok with Britney.

Demi Lovato is out here od'ing on f**king ****** and this isn't her first time at the rodeo. ****** is one of the hardest ***** to kick, and some addiction experts say most users never actually really sober up from it completely. Nobody is calling for her to have her rights stripped. The public ie y'all give her the respect and support she deserves and treat her with kid gloves.

Selena Gomez has been in rehab 3 or more times within the last couple of years. Nobody is calling for her to have her rights stripped. The public gives her an overwhelming amount of support and are comprehensive regarding her issues.

Justin Bieber is out there acting a fool, throwing eggs and damaging other's property, getting married out of nowhere (sound familiar?) Nobody is calling for him to be institutionalized and have his rights stripped. He is able to openly discuss his mental health issues without be mocked. Instead everybody becomes sympathetic and overlooks his many brattish outbursts.

27 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I just read this online, its from some months ago 

The way we treat Britney Spear's mental health issues as a a culture is disgusting. Still to this day she is mocked for simply taking off her heels while headed to her car. This would never happen in this #metoo, suddenly woke era to newer, or younger stars. But somehow it's ok with Britney.

Demi Lovato is out here od'ing on f**king ****** and this isn't her first time at the rodeo. ****** is one of the hardest ***** to kick, and some addiction experts say most users never actually really sober up from it completely. Nobody is calling for her to have her rights stripped. The public ie y'all give her the respect and support she deserves and treat her with kid gloves.

Selena Gomez has been in rehab 3 or more times within the last couple of years. Nobody is calling for her to have her rights stripped. The public gives her an overwhelming amount of support and are comprehensive regarding her issues.

Justin Bieber is out there acting a fool, throwing eggs and damaging other's property, getting married out of nowhere (sound familiar?) Nobody is calling for him to be institutionalized and have his rights stripped. He is able to openly discuss his mental health issues without be mocked. Instead everybody becomes sympathetic and overlooks his many brattish outbursts.

The key difference here i think is because they actually open about it. Britney remains silent on these issues and that just leads people to fill in the blanks. And its usually not pretty. Of course Britney should be allowed to be private about her mental health, its nobody's f**king business. But i guess thats showbussiness. 

1 minute ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

The key difference here i think is because they actually open about it. Britney remains silent on these issues and that just leads people to fill in the blanks. And its usually not pretty. Of course Britney should be allowed to be private about her mental health, its nobody's f**king business. But i guess thats showbussiness. 

Aaron Carter is talking about his issues,  his addictions, yet people only say hes crazy and they keep laughing about him. Media and people choose who they support and who they laugh about. 

On 10/4/2019 at 11:08 AM, blackoutbixxh said:

Why are celebrities so for talking about, standing up for, and bringing awareness to mental illness until it comes to Britney Spears? It then all of a sudden becomes a 2007 open mic night. The jokes are old and stale. The only trash I see are the people sitting around that table. 

I'm cynical as hell and I just think a lot of people in general are two face. They'll jump on whatever bandwagon that comes by so maybe they'll get talked about. It makes me think of that trend years ago when artists were putting out anti-bullying songs. Was any of it genuine? Or was it just the big trend to hop on and it rakes in the money? With the mental illness subject, you would think it'd be an all or nothing thing. Either people support everybody when they struggle or talk about their struggles or nobody is taken seriously. It just makes these people look two faced if they're all so supportive when select few open up with their troubles and then it's open roast night for people like Britney.  

And here's the thing that could make me puke up buckets. And it ties in with that two faced stuff I was talking about. If any of the people die that these celebs roast, they'll do a total 180 and act like they've been so supportive, what a shame this person couldn't get the proper help they needed, we've truly lost a bright light when this person died, etc. It makes me so f**king sick. 

1 hour ago, glitterfalls said:

I'm cynical as hell and I just think a lot of people in general are two face. They'll jump on whatever bandwagon that comes by so maybe they'll get talked about. It makes me think of that trend years ago when artists were putting out anti-bullying songs. Was any of it genuine? Or was it just the big trend to hop on and it rakes in the money? With the mental illness subject, you would think it'd be an all or nothing thing. Either people support everybody when they struggle or talk about their struggles or nobody is taken seriously. It just makes these people look two faced if they're all so supportive when select few open up with their troubles and then it's open roast night for people like Britney.  

Like Kunty Perry that has that shitty firework song and had that positivity attitude, yet out of nowhere started mocking Britney every chance she got. She only stopped when she got dragged after the Grammys, so when she flopped she started doing some weird things and saying she had issues herself. 

Archived