Dr. Drew praises Britney's conservatorship

Jordan Miller

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

He’s 31 so a 6 year age difference... I doubt Britney was interested in a 13 year old πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The person was talking about Aarons brother Nick who is 2 years older than Britney, he is now 39 years old.

8 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I know it’s all speculation but like you said, he’s always uncomfortable when she’s mentioned. She’s definitely his type and she’s so flirty whether intensional or not will turn on any guy, he was like any other guy on earth salivating over her.Β 
Β 

the prank sounded a lot like Brit and JT and sounds like something they would say but since we have people like Myah I guess it’s possible but still, how random of all the celebrities Nick would target Britney and JT when rumors are he had a thing for her so it look like a personal revenge thing to me.

The prank I dont think it was true lolΒ 

Yeah, I think It was kinda funny how he was kinda shady saying he didnt need no baby mama drama and his face before saying that tho

https://youtu.be/h5kQifzQDEo

He also said this, almosy as if he didnt want to get involved with her bc her life was such a mess at tim, but if it wasnt, who knows?Β 

β€œI don't even know Britney, and at this time, with all that is going on in her life, I certainly wouldn't want to get involved,” Nick said β€œThe last thing I need in my life is more drama, but I do wish her the very best outcome with everything.”

I found that and by the comments, it seems it was legit and some people heard the interview back in 2003. But the Pepsi thing he was probably confused bc she was still with JT when that race thing happened in 2001.

https://popdirt.com/before-and-after-justin-britney-wanted-nick-carter/21886/

Archived