Dr. Drew praises Britney's conservatorship

Jordan Miller

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, sjadeupdate said:

Aaron knows Britney since he was a kid, he opened for her in 2000. JT used to tease him like he was his lil bro. I dont remember him dragging Britney not even once, unlike Nick who was nasty saying he didnt need no baby mama drama when he denied he was dating Britney.

I never cared for him but I dont have nothing against him. I wish him well. People are pretty vile when it comes to him as well. They are saying they follow his instagram bc he is a trainwreck as if someone's mental health issues are entertaining. They are all laughing about his strange interviews when I bet most use religion to bash gays, women or whatever. I know many people like that... They feel good when others arent good but then they pray and they think everything is fine and they are good people. 

Im not saying everyone who believes in God is bad or that people who dont believe are good, Im just talking about the hipocrisy of many I see that believe in God, but judges all the time and mocks other peoples struggles.

• Super Mods
40 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Aaron knows Britney since he was a kid, he opened for her in 2000. JT used to tease him like he was his lil bro. I dont remember him dragging Britney not even once, unlike Nick who was nasty saying he didnt need no baby mama drama when he denied he was dating Britney.

I never cared for him but I dont have nothing against him. I wish him well. People are pretty vile when it comes to him as well. They are saying they follow his instagram bc he is a trainwreck as if someone's mental health issues are entertaining. They are all laughing about his strange interviews when I bet most use religion to bash gays, women or whatever. I know many people like that... They feel good when others arent good but then they pray and they think everything is fine and they are good people. 

Im not saying everyone who believes in God is bad or that people who dont believe are good, Im just talking about the hipocrisy of many I see that believe in God, but judges all the time and mocks other peoples struggles.

I think Nick had a crush on Britney and wanted to date her but she went with Justin and probably hold a grudge for that. I mean didn’t he pranked called them at their house on a radio station?

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

The thing is one hour long, can u tell me the minute he talks about her?

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

link please

All that he said is they are trying to put him into a 5150 hold to try to "Britney Spears him..."  then he says something like, "Britney Spears... me?"  And Logan and his friend cut him off and change the subject.  I feel like Aaron was going to say something about Britney... listen to the stuff he says about Nick... Britney and BSB were close together at that time. 

• Super Mods

Dr. Drew is desperate for a career and of course thinks dragging Britney will give him some kind of boost?? :schoolingtime: Too bad he’s irrelevant, we have dragging power, and in general the B-Army is strong :akii:

Spoiler

Stronger than yesterday, that is :queenflopga:

3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I think Nick had a crush on Britney and wanted to date her but she went with Justin and probably hold a grudge for that. I mean didn’t he pranked called them at their house on a radio station?

I noticed that on some interviews she was mentioned, Nick wouldnt say anything, like he didnt like her or smt. Like that special of 25 best pop songs they appeared on. When Carson talked about her, the others would say smt but not him. And the say he didnt need no baby mama drama seemed a douche.

They did a photoshoot together in early 99 when she was pretending to be single but was already dating Justin. I wonder if he tried to make a move and she ditched him. There was a big brazilian magazine when I was a kid (it still exists, but isnt that popular anymore) and they interviewed internacional stars here and there. When Nick was promoting his first solo cd, they asked him smt like "didnt you say u had a crush on Britney but she was taken... Now she is single..." and he answered embarassed af.

I tried to search on Google but only found this comment on a forum when the rumours of them dating began in 2007 

it's true that Nick DID like Britney back then. In an interview he did with a magazine, he was saying something about missed opportunity because Britney was dating Justin...how he likes her and all but it's pass since he though JT and Britney were a sure thing (it did seem like that back then too).

When the rumours of them dating first began in 2002, Carson mentioned to JT and he seemed bothered af. I think he didnt know if it was true even tho Carson didnt believe in it.

I dont think that prank is true tho. I only saw people talking that it was 3 people pretending they were Britney, Justin and Nick.

3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

All that he said is they are trying to put him into a 5150 hold to try to "Britney Spears him..."  then he says something like, "Britney Spears... me?"  And Logan and his friend cut him off and change the subject.  I feel like Aaron was going to say something about Britney... listen to the stuff he says about Nick... Britney and BSB were close together at that time. 

But I wanted to see the part he mentions her, do u remember the time exactly?

I dont think Britney was close to BSB tho. She did a photoshoot with Nick, took a pic with Howie somewhere and interviewed Kevin on TRL in 2003. And years ago Kevin and AJ went to her show. AJ seems to like her quite a lot. This is all I remember tho. Of course she could have met them many times and we wouldnt know, but I dont remember her saying stories about hanging out with them and such. Aaron opened for her tho and JT seemed to adore him. He seemed to have intimacy with Aaron bc he did tease Aaron and Aaron didnt care care. 

18 hours ago, Bundy said:

Bold part: Just like Charlie Sheen. Look, I'm not gonna defend Charlie like he's a saint. But I noticed the difference between Charlie and Britney. The general population would've stoned Britney in the streets if they could. Charlie's reaction is like you're taking a wild ride. "Man, what's this crazy guy gonna say and do next?!" I honestly think all those people that went to those tours he put on was hoping he'd die on stage so it'd be an experience for them. This is what comes to my mind:

Spoiler

Start at 1:50-2:22 mark and then go to 2:45 and listen to what Barbara says. I still prefer the original Night of the Living Dead to the 1990 remake. There's a couple of things I like in the 90's version and that scene is one of them. For those that don't want to watch. It's a stark difference between the original movie when people were scared shitless, didn't know what was going on. In that clip, you got zombies hanging from ropes, got them fenced in so people can torture them. Got my beer, looks like I've got my evening planned out! 

Fictional movie aside, I just have to wonder what's inside or not inside these people that they can enjoy **** like this as if they're watching a movie. Man, it's not real life. He's putting on a comedy show for us. Idk. I think I need to stop trying to figure people out because it makes my head hurt.

And don't feel bad about the religious talk. This might get me downvoted but I'm an atheist. I've noticed that same attitude with certain religious people. I just don't gel with the ideals at all. Do any of you watch "The Young and the Restless"? Do you remember the soap opera star that recently committed suicide? Kristoff St. John. Looks like he's been through the ringer before he died. No judgment on my part. I can see how a person reaches the end of their rope and they get tired. I'm not talking about the tired that can be solved by going to bed early and getting a good night's rest. I'm talking about the tiredness of just even going through the motions. Sick of the pain, sick of the bullshit. Mom was talking to one religious lady and she said something along the lines of "I hope he asked for forgiveness or he's burning in hell now." I just shook my head. I don't understand the disconnect. I really don't. Don't people that talk like that realize how cruel it sounds? 

18 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

He’s 31 so a 6 year age difference... I doubt Britney was interested in a 13 year old 😂😂

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

He’s 31 so a 6 year age difference... I doubt Britney was interested in a 13 year old 😂😂

His birth year is 1980 which means he’s two years older than her. They were all around the same age at the time. are you confused with his brother Aaron? 

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, Bundy said:

I noticed that on some interviews she was mentioned, Nick wouldnt say anything, like he didnt like her or smt. Like that special of 25 best pop songs they appeared on. When Carson talked about her, the others would say smt but not him. And the say he didnt need no baby mama drama seemed a douche.

They did a photoshoot together in early 99 when she was pretending to be single but was already dating Justin. I wonder if he tried to make a move and she ditched him. There was a big brazilian magazine when I was a kid (it still exists, but isnt that popular anymore) and they interviewed internacional stars here and there. When Nick was promoting his first solo cd, they asked him smt like "didnt you say u had a crush on Britney but she was taken... Now she is single..." and he answered embarassed af.

I tried to search on Google but only found this comment on a forum when the rumours of them dating began in 2007 

it's true that Nick DID like Britney back then. In an interview he did with a magazine, he was saying something about missed opportunity because Britney was dating Justin...how he likes her and all but it's pass since he though JT and Britney were a sure thing (it did seem like that back then too).

When the rumours of them dating first began in 2002, Carson mentioned to JT and he seemed bothered af. I think he didnt know if it was true even tho Carson didnt believe in it.

I dont think that prank is true tho. I only saw people talking that it was 3 people pretending they were Britney, Justin and Nick.

I know it’s all speculation but like you said, he’s always uncomfortable when she’s mentioned. She’s definitely his type and she’s so flirty whether intensional or not will turn on any guy, he was like any other guy on earth salivating over her. 

the prank sounded a lot like Brit and JT and sounds like something they would say but since we have people like Myah I guess it’s possible but still, how random of all the celebrities Nick would target Britney and JT when rumors are he had a thing for her so it look like a personal revenge thing to me.

Tekashi 69, Lil Xan, Gucci Mane,Lil Wayne,Post Malone  etc

all of them have tattoos on their faces,Why Aroon Carter can't have one?

At this point i'm going to change the meaning of conservatorship:

Conservatorship :If society, the money/fame hungry family of the celebrity, the media,the celebrity magazines , the paparazzies,the lawyers, the fake tv doctors dont like the lifestyle  of a certain celebrity or his  dailylife decisions this is your best choice, simply hire a lawyer and put the "uncomfortable celebrity" under a conservatorship.

Archived