Ashley Tisdale wearing a Britney t-shirt

MyQueenBritney

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Aw I like that shirt better design than the other merch that uses that album cover

lol i looked it up and it's like $100+ cause it's "vintage".... :nonoNO:

https://www.blueandcream.com/product/MWBSP002T.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&adpos=1o1&scid=scplpMWBSP002T&sc_intid=MWBSP002T&gclid=Cj0KCQjw8svsBRDqARIsAHKVyqGkz1hgpmNJBxY3VNJ0SKCJ0zndviBnycS6kH1dbg9uFv2tGZbIs3IaAj7YEALw_wcB

18 hours ago, MyQueenBritney said:

That’s one thing I notice a lot is that people always associate Britney with the 90’s era when she didn’t appear till the very end of the decade. Just goes to show Baby One More Time’s impact. 

Its impact was insane. But, 90s artists are more like Nirvana and the Spice Girls who were huge but also peaked and ended in the 90s. Britney began her prime in 1999 but majority of her albums, songs, videos, iconic moments, tours and everything by far was in 2000 and on. I just don't want people to think of her of an older artist more then she already is. Lol she's a 2000s artist who debuted in 1999. Like Beyonce and X-Tina

Archived