Ap? Billie Eilish mentioned Britney on Billboard Interview months ago

On 10/1/2019 at 10:22 PM, Bundy said:

I think she wanted to say she felt for her bc her life became a tragedy. She became famous really young and no one expected her life would turn out as it did. Billie is 20 years younger than Britney so probably one  of the first things she heard and saw was the breakdown. Shawn Mendes described that when he had to talk about Britney, same with Lorde. Sadly many kids associate her like that but the way Billie talked was very good taste imo. She didnt mentiom the breakdown, she just said she felt for her. The way I see its like she knew what happened to Britney and went to hear her records when Britney  was just a happy tennager not knowing was yet to come. Its the same way most of us feel when we see an old interview when Britney is just happy with her success and talking about having a family and right away we remember what fame and breakups did to her. When I hear and see things before 2006 I have the same feelings thinking about what the industry/media/people did to that 16-20 years old that seemed very grateful and happy just to be here.

I dont know why people are giving her a hard time. Billie is the it girl rn and I dont see her trashing anyone. She could use the rebel card like Avril and P!nk did back in the day just to bash Britney or anyone different from her but she isnt. She praised Avril even tho Avril is flopping for years now and no one in the industry seems to Care about her anymore. 

Thank you. So well put.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Bundy said:

4:30

Lool I have yet to see this entire interview. Love it though. She looks freaking amazing. And lol at her saying she hasn't smoked weed since she was 17. First, wow, debutney being high haha...and wasn't she lit in that Chaotic video talking about time travel and Spawn and then maybe in 2007? Not that it matters. I like clean ney. Healthy ney>>>>

1 hour ago, popprison said:

Lool I have yet to see this entire interview. Love it though. She looks freaking amazing. And lol at her saying she hasn't smoked weed since she was 17. First, wow, debutney being high haha...and wasn't she lit in that Chaotic video talking about time travel and Spawn and then maybe in 2007? Not that it matters. I like clean ney. Healthy ney>>>>

See the whole thing, its quite good. The interviewer just praised her a couple of weeks ago. Britney gets confused with time and age quite a lot. She said a couple of times she was 18 when she did BOMT. Back in 2016 she said BOMT was 15 years ago when actually it was 18 years old. On the X factor she said she recorded a song with Don Phillip 10 years before what would be in 2002 when actually she recorded in 97 or 98.

JT probably already smoked when he was with her, so I doubt she smoked the last time in 99 lol there is a pic of both partying with Alyssa Milano and he looked high af. She probably smoked a lot with Kfed as well lol 

On 10/4/2019 at 12:40 AM, Bundy said:

See the whole thing, its quite good. The interviewer just praised her a couple of weeks ago. Britney gets confused with time and age quite a lot. She said a couple of times she was 18 when she did BOMT. Back in 2016 she said BOMT was 15 years ago when actually it was 18 years old. On the X factor she said she recorded a song with Don Phillip 10 years before what would be in 2002 when actually she recorded in 97 or 98.

JT probably already smoked when he was with her, so I doubt she smoked the last time in 99 lol there is a pic of both partying with Alyssa Milano and he looked high af. She probably smoked a lot with Kfed as well lol 

Lool I think I remember the Alyssa Milano pic. And that Leonardo DiCaprio pic too maybe? 

She was 16 when Baby one more time the video and single was released then 17 when it went #1 everywhere it was released. 

1 minute ago, popprison said:

Lool I think I remember the Alyssa Milano pic. And that Leonardo DiCaprio pic too maybe? 

She was 16 when Baby one more time the video and single was released then 17 when it went #1 everywhere it was released. 

DiCaprio seemed quite high on that pic lol 

Yeah, but she mentioned how old she was when she did the song/video, not how old she was when it went number one lol 

On 10/1/2019 at 6:18 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

yeah cause brit was severly censored and kiddyfied

billie isnt and can do what she wants

look at all of brits unreleased songs from when she was in her early 20's

it reminds me of billie

"rebellion"

songs about phone ***

pretty sure theres one about **** too lmfao

and brit said herself she smoked weed when she was 17 so dont believe the charade larry forced her to put on

she was probs a sweet louisiana teen who also was at times rebellious and moody like all teens

Mmh no. Billie is just as manufactured as any up and coming pop star, just because her current image is different from Britney’s that doesn’t mean that it’s not forced 

• Content Curators
10 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

Mmh no. Billie is just as manufactured as any up and coming pop star, just because her current image is different from Britney’s that doesn’t mean that it’s not forced 

i did want and forgot to include that

there is a chance that shes being forced to put up this image

although i think its unlikely there is a chance

16 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

i did want and forgot to include that

there is a chance that shes being forced to put up this image

although i think its unlikely there is a chance

I think she definitely is. When she first came out she was all like “I’m not like the other girls” “When I grew up I didn’t like generic pop music, I listened to real music” and then she released that messy Bad Guy remix with Justin Bieber, unarguably one of the most generic singers, and she was excessively fan-girling, as you can see by the single cover. This proves that this edgy “I’m not like the other girls” image that she/her team are trying to push is definitely forced and inauthentic. That’s why I don’t understand why some people claim that Britney is the most manufactured star ever, at least she never lied about her musical inspirations to pretend to be someone she wasn’t 

• Content Curators
20 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

I think she definitely is. When she first came out she was all like “I’m not like the other girls” “When I grew up I didn’t like generic pop music, I listened to real music” and then she released that messy Bad Guy remix with Justin Bieber, unarguably one of the most generic singers, and she was excessively fan-girling, as you can see by the single cover. This proves that this edgy “I’m not like the other girls” image that she/her team are trying to push is definitely forced and inauthentic. That’s why I don’t understand why some people claim that Britney is the most manufactured star ever, at least she never lied about her musical inspirations to pretend to be someone she wasn’t 

brits unreleased music is more musically talented than alot of these pop singers songs 

there are wayyy more manufactured pop stars that have no creativity on their own unlike brit such as

jb, cunty perry, selena gomez (who in my opinion doesnt have that bad of a voice ppl make it out to be) jessica simpson and more

Archived