New blind item about Britney's team

BSfemme

WHo? Jamie?Lynne?Sam?Jodi?:nyheadache:Somebody else?

It always concerns me when someone who is supposed to be watching out for the best interests of the permanent A list "singer" starts talking about how they need to be paid more and need to be paid right away. It also appears their plan is to try to use several people in order to get higher fees. 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BSfemme said:

WHo? Jamie?Lynne?Sam?Jodi?:nyheadache:Somebody else?

Did you expect something else?  Of course, Jodi Montgomery gets money as guardian. That's her business model.

"Since Ms Montgomery already works as a temporary supervisor and her lawyers have already begun to provide legal services, it is essential that the payment of their fees and costs be approved on account, "she told the court."

49 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

That's her business model.

as I've said before, a very disgusting business model.

I can't imagine myself studying law or whatever she studied, just to end up as a fortune hunter and live out of stripping people off their rights and freedom. And that applies for all this group of lawyers, judges, doctors involved in this conservatorship business.

I think the "job" of guardian should be something like a public service, paid by the government to seek for the wellness of the patients (that really need it). And if the guardianship falls on a relative they shouldn't get paid, just take whatever money they need exclusively for the patient's needs, unless they're really 24/7 with them and demand so much care the guardian is forced to quit their job and daily routines. And even so, it should be a salary according to their basic life standards and not in proportion to the conservatee's fortune.

Welcome to capitalism. Britney is nothing more than a money machine. Without her money, Britney would never be under guardianship.

She pays the lawyer of Kevin Federline
She pays the lawyer of Jamie Spears
She pays the lawyer Lynne Irene Spears
She pays Jodi Montgomery and her lawyers and associates
She pays her court-appointed attorney Samuel D. Ingham
as well as all court costs of guardianship
She pays for her children
She pays for her brother Bryan James Spears
She pays the security 365 days a year around the clock
She pays Lou Taylor and her employees
She pays for her manager Larry Rudolph
and probably for another 100 other idiots ................................... .... .... .............................

The guardianship will end when she is broke

Britney earned $ 650 million before taxes during her career. And she will die poor or even with debt.

I hope she's able to put them all in their place someday. 

:(

43 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Welcome to capitalism. Britney is nothing more than a money machine. Without her money, Britney would never be under guardianship.

She pays the lawyer of Kevin Federline
She pays the lawyer of Jamie Spears
She pays the lawyer Lynne Irene Spears
She pays Jodi Montgomery and her lawyers and associates
She pays her court-appointed attorney Samuel D. Ingham
as well as all court costs of guardianship
She pays for her children
She pays for her brother Bryan James Spears
She pays the security 365 days a year around the clock
She pays Lou Taylor and her employees
She pays for her manager Larry Rudolph
and probably for another 100 other idiots ................................... .... .... .............................

The guardianship will end when she is broke

Britney earned $ 650 million before taxes during her career. And she will die poor or even with debt.

• Super Mods

I love how when money and business is discussed and with people like thing how much money they need, all Britney can think is now she has to go to the gym, get some fillers, go to the studio for some karaoke, etc like what they want dictates how her life is gonna be spent.

14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I can't imagine myself studying law or whatever she studied, just to end up as a fortune hunter and live out of stripping people off their rights and freedom. And that applies for all this group of lawyers, judges, doctors involved in this conservatorship business.

I think the "job" of guardian should be something like a public service, paid by the government to seek for the wellness of the patients (that really need it). And if the guardianship falls on a relative they shouldn't get paid, just take whatever money they need exclusively for the patient's needs, unless they're really 24/7 with them and demand so much care the guardian is forced to quit their job and daily routines. And even so, it should be a salary according to their basic life standards and not in proportion to the conservatee's fortune.

As far as I know, Jamie actually quits his job and his home in Louisiana to move in with Britney.

But you are absolutly right, it's should be like a normal salary, beause of course there are many expenses. I know a guardian, she had to get a drivers license and a handicap-car, quit her job, and so on. 

But if I ever nedded that kind of care, I would want a relative, and not some idiot from the state.

5 hours ago, joanhs said:

As far as I know, Jamie actually quits his job and his home in Louisiana to move in with Britney.

But you are absolutly right, it's should be like a normal salary, beause of course there are many expenses. I know a guardian, she had to get a drivers license and a handicap-car, quit her job, and so on. 

But if I ever nedded that kind of care, I would want a relative, and not some idiot from the state.

I agree a relative is preferable (maybe Britney would've rather have someone else instead of Jamie though) but that's when it's actually needed.

The thing is, did Britney really need that kind of care, 24/7? Because I was talking about the real patients that should qualify for cships, that have a severe disability, physical or mental, and need supervision, a nurse, and so on, and even those I suppose would live at some sort of asylum or nursing home (thus not requiring the relatives the entire day with them).

As far as I know, it's been years since Jamie doesn't live with her in the same house, even the incident with Sean happened at Jamie's place.

You know, it's so hard to tell, because a case like Britney has never happened in history, so there's no precedent except for the elder, sick people that usually get a conservatorship. As I've said before, there must be young people that have this kind of disabilities, that had an accident, a disease or that were born with it, but I assume they live with their parents most of their lives, or some relatives, so there's no need to place them under conservatorships, until all of their relatives passed away.

But in any case, the current conservator, Jodi, I really doubt she's moving in with Britney or that she's quitting all her side jobs just to take care of her. So what's her excuse?

On 9/30/2019 at 8:17 PM, PokemonSpears said:

Agree. It should be like a regular job. Let's say 35 dollars per hour, no matter what the person in the conservatorship makes. 

Archived