Chaotic

MyAccountGotBanned

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

I’ve never seen Chaotic :embarrassed:

Ure not losing anything. Just Britney being kinda imature and different from her 2003 interviews and Kfed being the same vanilla ice wannabe loser he has been from 15 years, the difference is back then he was thin and didnt have a ridiculous hair. 

On 9/28/2019 at 2:02 PM, Isla said:

I watched it and honestly, it was a low point in Britney’s career imo.

On 9/28/2019 at 6:42 PM, Bundy said:

Ure not losing anything. Just Britney being kinda imature and different from her 2003 interviews and Kfed being the same vanilla ice wannabe loser he has been from 15 years, the difference is back then he was thin and didnt have a ridiculous hair. 

I think there was a trend of ill-advised reality tv shows by big stars during that time period as well.

Look no further than Being Bobby Brown.

10 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I rewatched it about a year ago on YouTube. Unfortunately, all versions on there are extremely low quality. If you’re not worried about spending a couple bucks amazon sells the series for a ridiculously low price... still more than KFed’s net worth though :tifflmao:

Lol I watched it on YouTube too. I agree about the quality. Maybe I should invest in the DVD cause I’ll get the EP out of it too. 

On 9/29/2019 at 1:47 PM, Tear the floor up up said:

I remember a few years back she described it as one of the worst things she ever did 

Did she really? I would honestly have to agree. And even though I’m a big fan she didn’t come across well at some points in the show.

2 hours ago, Isla said:

Did she really? I would honestly have to agree. And even though I’m a big fan she didn’t come across well at some points in the show.

Yeah, I just found this from 2013:

Speaking to the British paper The Telegraph, Britney reveals that Britney and Kevin: Chaotic, the 2005 five-episode reality show she did with her then-husband, Kevin Federline, was a huge mistake.  "I would never do something like that again," she tells the Telegraph. "Actually, that was really bad. That was probably the worst thing I’ve done in my career.”  Critics agreed: Entertainment Weekly described the series as "career suicide by videocam."

5 hours ago, zxcvb said:

I think there was a trend of ill-advised reality tv shows by big stars during that time period as well.

Look no further than Being Bobby Brown.

Was jessica and Nicks that bad too? Aside from the tuna chicken episode of course.

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

Was jessica and Nicks that bad too? Aside from the tuna chicken episode of course.

omg. yes it was soo stupid, she made herself sound like a compleet Bimbo.
Promoting stuff she didn't even like and all.

The Carters was stupid too.

The Osbournes are still epic

Archived