New IG post - polka dots!

Nowgettoworkbitch

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little fact about the song playing in the video. Although its very slighly meaning less (lets be real, its not Human Nature....), the song tells the story of a girl who calls a doctor with a stomach and he prescribed her with the same thing that gave her the stomach ache, and call him in the morning and it goes on and on....

...Maybe we're getting too far into reading into the music choices, but I just thought it was interesting.

11 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

did she dye her hair lighter it looks like it has blonde streaks at the end

brinni i stg if u revert back to blonde soon :badthoughts:

It looks like she just switched the red extensions for blondish ones. Her actual hair looks the same color. This is 2014 again. My least favorite year. Maybe next year is our second 2015.

4 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Little fact about the song playing in the video. Although its very slighly meaning less (lets be real, its not Human Nature....), the song tells the story of a girl who calls a doctor with a stomach and he prescribed her with the same thing that gave her the stomach ache, and call him in the morning and it goes on and on....

...Maybe we're getting too far into reading into the music choices, but I just thought it was interesting.

she speaks thru her music!!!! this is typical britney to do that! maybe it's about her meds, she doesn't need it, they make her take it, she doesn't feel good.

Archived