Some 'Domination' rumors

Jordan Miller

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Mantequilla said:

OMG, opening with a dramatic mix of Toxic, making a badass remix of Baby, giving Oops a super iconic treatment, including My Prerogative and Overprotected! :overwhelm: And even adding Passenger, so people can take a bathroom break! They really thought of everything! :overwhelm:

For real.... I want to forget "Passenger" exists - the worst song of her career.  I even prefer the damn Punk'd rap over it

I really want to believe this, I honestly believe Domination was going to be completely fanservice central, and the rehearsals looks so interesting even though we only saw bare bones of it in 10 second snippets. Some of these ''leaks'' are stuff we already knew but i'm not surprised by them. I doubt Britney was just filming tidbit commercials with high level production for my prerogative and nothing else. We knew Britney was enjoying working on the show, and I do find it interesting that Overprotected and My Prerogative were going to be include, at her request.

The big thing I'd love to leak (other than more information, more rehearsal footage, remixes etc) would be costumes, because from that description, I can't help but thing of Lil Kim's Latex Look from How Many Licks, and Britney wearing something like that would have been killer.

7 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

It is a poorly written song, the only thing that makes it is the production so I don’t blame her. It’s definitely more a Katy Perry song than a Britney song

Yeah, it doesn't have some extraordinary lyrics, but it's still undoubtedly an amazing song. I don't really find it a Katy Perry song at all because I truly can't imagine Katy singing over that immense beat.  Guess I'll never be able to experience the greatness of HIAM live :ohdear:

6 hours ago, Mantequilla said:

OMG, opening with a dramatic mix of Toxic, making a badass remix of Baby, giving Oops a super iconic treatment, including My Prerogative and Overprotected! :overwhelm: And even adding Passenger, so people can take a bathroom break! They really thought of everything! :overwhelm:

Lololol I just shat myself :orangu:

17 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

EFZlVv8WsAEe3bz?format=jpg&name=900x900

EFZlVwCW4AEZ3xI?format=jpg&name=900x900

EFZlVv8WkAESs18?format=jpg&name=900x900

:fakewow:

Reading about the latex and the dominatrix theme makes me wonder if i was the one writing this entire tour? Jus tthinking of britney in a skimpy latex catsuit makes me go nuts, and to think this entire tour was to be such outfits

Someone please tell me this is just the perverted fantasies of someone like myself and not the actual tour that was cancelled...

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, britneyfan9 said:

Reading about the latex and the dominatrix theme makes me wonder if i was the one writing this entire tour? Jus tthinking of britney in a skimpy latex catsuit makes me go nuts, and to think this entire tour was to be such outfits

Someone please tell me this is just the perverted fantasies of someone like myself and not the actual tour that was cancelled...

Well given that Britney said she will never wear the oops catsuit ever again, even back then because she was sweating like crazy in it. So yeah this does sound like fan fiction because most likely she would wear a two piece like she did in the prerogative promo. 

Archived