Some 'Domination' rumors

Jordan Miller

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

the supposed setlist was leaked in april and i have it and it matches up

if nappy tabs put that much production in the announcement then its not a big deal 

for all the people who arent believing if something was released like this before piece of me saying" shes gonna enter toxic with a giant tree and bungee jump off it with water, theres gonna be a giant ring of fire, shes gonna come down in a cage" u wouldnt believe that either so u dont know

nappy tabs is very good at what they do

Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

if nappy tabs put that much production in the announcement then its not a big deal 

for all the people who arent believing if something was released like this before piece of me saying" shes gonna enter toxic with a giant tree and bungee jump off it with water, theres gonna be a giant ring of fire, shes gonna come down in a cage" u wouldnt believe that either so u dont know

I sort of remember a set list leaking.. do you still have it by chance?

I don't doubt for a second she was killing it in rehearsals. And I'm sure that, conceptually, the show was coming together pretty well.

The issue for me is she doesn't follow through to the live performance. I've been disappointed too many times to imagine Domination would've been any different. 

:(

I know it isn't a rehearsal clip, but just look at how excited and happy she is to see the FF stage for the first time. This is not the Britney who toured on the same stage just a couple weeks later. 

16 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Tbh, the fact that she was performing Coupure Électrique could confirm the part about having deep cuts in the show, but at the same time it's like, people could just be riding on that.

I feel that if by next year there's no sign of it coming back, Nappytabs or someone else should share the setlist, just to imagine what it could've been. 

It sounds really good to know that the hits Toxic, Oops and Baby were getting such a good treatment, but it also sounds like the classic fanfiction, I mean, I'd love Passenger performance, it was considered in IABJ, so it could be real, but again, it could also be just people riding on things we already knew about to make it more believable. 

Now, it's so frustrating because this will always remain like, all those scrapped things that over time become like this super awesome thing that would've been the best thing ever if it wasn't scrapped, like people think about Original Doll, but the truth is we will never know.

Even if she eventually came back with a show called Domination again, people will always question if the original show was supposed to be different, better than the final product. 

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Tbh, the fact that she was performing Coupure Électrique could confirm the part about having deep cuts in the show, but at the same time it's like, people could just be riding on that.

I feel that if by next year there's no sign of it coming back, Nappytabs or someone else should share the setlist, just to imagine what it could've been. 

It sounds really good to know that the hits Toxic, Oops and Baby were getting such a good treatment, but it also sounds like the classic fanfiction, I mean, I'd love Passenger performance, it was considered in IABJ, so it could be real, but again, it could also be just people riding on things we already knew about to make it more believable. 

Out of all of her ballads, I doubt she would pick Passenger :nonono:

Archived