THIS is how a Legend makes an entrance:

Cappycorn87

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Why do people constantly act like that is some great impressive entrance? She is just stomping towards the stage.. circus tour opening? Dwad opening? Vma 2001? Vma 2003? AMA 2003??

why do you compare this entrance with her tour openings? 

this entrance was powerful and fierce, she had attitude and looked like a star.. enough reasons to love it :P 

1 hour ago, portrait said:

why do you compare this entrance with her tour openings? 

this entrance was powerful and fierce, she had attitude and looked like a star.. enough reasons to love it :P 

It's her stomping on stage with an uncomfortale facial expression and people here act like it's the best thing ever. This is the third thread I have seen praising it. Pretty much any other entrance she has done is better imo.

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

It's her stomping on stage with an uncomfortale facial expression and people here act like it's the best thing ever. This is the third thread I have seen praising it. Pretty much any other entrance she has done is better imo.

I guess it's a little unexpected when a performer struts their way through the crowd to the stage. Is it a grand entrance? Nah. But it seems kind of cool to me. 

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Did we watch the same hing? She didn’t look uncomfortable walking through the crowd, which made me surprised. I think that’s why so many people liked the performance, she seem so confident that night. 2016 was definitely good year for Britney fans

Archived