New IG post- Gimme more (ice cream)

Nowgettoworkbitch

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's not the right moment, she has lots of problems to focus on, but God I'd kill for her to go back to her career

New album, new performances, new announcements, new interviews, new photoshoots, new appearances

We've been getting quotes, workout videos and fashion shows for a loooooooooong time and I miss her

f**king conservatorship f**king Jamie f**king Lou i f**king hate them all

50 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

I know it's not the right moment, she has lots of problems to focus on, but God I'd kill for her to go back to her career

New album, new performances, new announcements, new interviews, new photoshoots, new appearances

We've been getting quotes, workout videos and fashion shows for a loooooooooong time and I miss her

f**king conservatorship f**king Jamie f**king Lou i f**king hate them all

No.  I don’t care if she never puts out another song and I’m super thirsty for Blackout 2.0.... but Britney the human being comes first 

2 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

No.  I don’t care if she never puts out another song and I’m super thirsty for Blackout 2.0.... but Britney the human being comes first 

Tbh at this point I don't know what's better. When she was at Vegas at least we knew she was there and not confined at a facility. And the cship still isn't valid in Vegas. And now she doesn't even have her kids at home, so she must feel very lonely there. 

I'm not pretending or expecting her to come back now, but I think even if she just started recording again or going to the dance studio would help her as a distraction. 

She was doing alright when the Domination rehearsals were happening

Archived