Stop Buying Merch

Scrappy

Britney is not in control of her finances: Lou / Jamie are. 

You are paying them to dictate how she lives. She does not directly get a dime from these leeches for them to use her image and likeness or her brand. 

Jamie is president of all her companies. 

Britney has no input whatsoever anymore in business decisions AS PER THE MANDATES OF THE CONSERVATORSHIP.  Legal children cannot make decisions.

If you are genuinely fans of Britney - boycott the conservatorship.  Don’t spend a single dime in any direction no matter how tempting until she is free.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Exhale and Britney’s fan base only makes up a small percentage and only true fans knows her current situation so this hunger strike is useless as they are only gonna lose a few thousands. Not buying merch is not gonna stop another from buying it. A person who is not a fan but is nostalgic would still go and buy something Britney related. Look how all the fans here thought the cship was a good thing back in 2008 and it took now for everyone to wake up, just keep posting and spreading #freebritney hastag because I think that’s more effective than just going on a non merch strike

1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Don't stream. Don't buy perfumes. Don't support Brand Britney until she's free. Without money - they will soon lose interest. 

12 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

I don't even play Britney on Spotify anymore...

Not giving my lovely coins to that bunch of evil c*nts.

You do realize that a Spotify stream= $0,006 and all that money goes to RCA? Do you really think that you are giving them your lovely coins by streaming her music? :umok: I agree about the perfumes though since that’s their main source of income.

37 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Exhale and Britney’s fan base only makes up a small percentage and only true fans knows her current situation so this hunger strike is useless as they are only gonna lose a few thousands. Not buying merch is not gonna stop another from buying it. A person who is not a fan but is nostalgic would still go and buy something Britney related. Look how all the fans here thought the cship was a good thing back in 2008 and it took now for everyone to wake up, just keep posting and spreading #freebritney hastag because I think that’s more effective than just going on a non merch strike

A pebble may not know it’s worth until it dislodges itself from a dam.  The floodgates need to be unleashed: we have to do everything in our power.  Just tell one other person and the snowball will start moving.  

A pessimistic outlook will not help anyone. Be part of the solution or part of the problem.  That should be our motto.

No Spotify. No YouTube.  No Perfumes.  No trinkets.  Nothing. From now on, my attention is on the movement and nothing else.  I’m not even clicking her Instagram stories or Twitter as we see they are sponsored posts controlled by the witch, Lou.  Until the C-ship ends, my support is only on what will #freebritney

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Scrappy said:

A pebble may not know it’s worth until it dislodges itself from a dam.  The floodgates need to be unleashed: we have to do everything in our power.  Just tell one other person and the snowball will start moving.  

A pessimistic outlook will not help anyone. Be part of the solution or part of the problem.  That should be our motto.

No Spotify. No YouTube.  No Perfumes.  No trinkets.  Nothing. From now on, my attention is on the movement and nothing else.  I’m not even clicking her Instagram stories or Twitter as we see they are sponsored posts controlled by the witch, Lou.  Until the C-ship ends, my support is only on what will #freebritney

There are a billion people in this world, you are gonna tell them what not to buy? 

And what if they replace that pebble with another to block the damn from bursting? That’s my point you think you are being high and mighty by pledging not to buy anything Britney related, okay what are you gonna do? Stand in stores and tell people not to buy Britney stuff or shame people for buying Britney stuff? What good would it do other than make you look like some crazy psycho. 

Okay but you do realize she needs to pay child support right? And part of that money is spent on her kids so you are gonna. This strike on not buying won’t get anywhere, if sales are low, they will make her do promo or move on to another money making scheme and no matter how many pledge not to buy it,they still find another way to make money. When once upon a one more time is open, people will go see it whether a fan or not and her team will still get money from using her music. So while that’s honorable, you sound like the Spartans going after the Persians. 

Geeze, you guys and your strikes, I’m telling you guys to just bring attention to her current situation by bringing it up in conversation with friends and strangers. I did to a lady at the grocery store and that’s one more person knowing about the freebritney, isn’t that more effective than trying to bankrupt the Britney Spears brand that Britney too relies on since she gets an allowance at least and would use it to buy herself or for her kids. In the real world there’s bills and responsibilities guys, it’s not that easy as you think. 

This is what fans have got to do. From this forum and beyond. Hit cship team where they’ll feel it most - their wallets. Money is what keeps all cships going. They’ve got lots of Britney’s money at their disposal. I’m not saying let’s bankrupt Britney. That’s not the goal and we don’t have that kind of power. (They do!!) They’ve made enough $ off of Britney and we’ve given them more than enough of ours. Enough is enough. Time’s up!! Boycott the Britney Brand!!!

3 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

But that means also not to visit any concerts or shows,or Meet and Greets!People are so greedy that the Meet and Greets are sold out within minutes.We need to boycott EVERYTHING.Even it hurts.

I really want to go to another concert.  I’ve only ever been to Circus, so I would love to see her do her thing again, but on her terms. I have faith she will be free to do it one day. But even if it isn’t a show - just her doing thoughtful speaking engagements would be wonderful.  I’m a fan of the girl not the product or the light show. 

16 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

You do realize that a Spotify stream= $0,006 and all that money goes to RCA? Do you really think that you are giving them your lovely coins by streaming her music? :umok: I agree about the perfumes though since that’s their main source of income.

Yeah I do realise lol too bad I'm not contributing in any way to the Britney Spears brand but thanks for that explanation, completely unasked for :smokney:

Archived