Oops!...I Did It Again (VMA remix)

iamjani

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I'm afraid there isn't a decent one online. There is the video where she's rehearsing to it and the studio version is playing.

You can find the on YouTube. It's the only thing we have sadly... I wish they put it for same on iTunes. People would buy it for sure!

Theres this version of dancers reherseals but seems  like a demo. 

On 9/23/2019 at 1:03 AM, studlygeorge said:

There are some talented *** people in this fan base but this is the one thing they won’t make

There is no full Oops acapella (Only the first verse and chorus, from that remix Flash game they released back then).

Phase cancellation with the instrumental hasn't worked wither, because it differs in tempo to the original.

Otherwise I would have made one ages ago.

On 9/26/2019 at 9:52 AM, studlygeorge said:

it is a wade robson mix, yes. he released the instrumental for the DWAD tour remix which is similar to this one. but like others have said, no ones ever made a good copy of the VMA remix

He also released the instrumental of her Pepsi jingle on the same CD. It's even on iTunes. Wish he would release his mixes 

Archived