Jump to content

TMZ: Jamie to remain as conservator


Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, colormelou said:

I think that alone is solid proof that the system is corrupt from within. Sadly it’s starting to seem naive to believe future hearings will change anything. Hell she complained about cship ABUSE and he wasn’t even temporarily replaced until the end of the so called “investigation”... 

I genuinely believe she was lied to: they must have told her she had to go along with the conservatorship, to play a basket case, and she did it all under false pretences. But fighting against her own lies is akin to perjury. We know a stipulation of her tours was the conservatorship. So, “industry secrets” is she went with the lie to help insure or fund her shows.  This is a huge noose around her neck now.  The sick people around her who did this for money will be exposed, but we have to keep the pressure. 

“They want her to breakdown and be a legend of her fall”

Link to post
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So here is the deal: if Britney is supposedly so mentally ill that she is incapable of running her own life, she should not be a celebrity. Her position in popular culture means she is scrutinised for

tmz bastards wants us to feel she needs help cause she got out of the award nobody cared. try harder stupids. Britney is totally fine and she'll be as soon as her father will take his claws out of her

I'm so annoyed. I just wanna grab her and take her home with me to Germany where they'd never ever find her. 

5 hours ago, Busybee said:

I dont understand their end game here. Let's say Jamie stays the conservatorship and nothing changes. What do they plan on doing for money because fans arent gonna support this. Like others have said they wont be able to prevent people from protesting or yelling free britney they will have to stop meet and greets. Like it's over from a fans stand point. 

 

 

Perfumes? 

 

Britney Spears: Protected

Britney Spears: Protected Fantasy

Britney Spears: Hawaii Protection

Britney Spears: Daddy Knows Best

Britney Spears: Freedom Delayed

Britney Spears: Britney

Britney Spears: Britney Jean

Britney Spears: Britney Jean Spears

Britney Spears: Butterfly

Britney Spears: Guarded

Britney Spears: A Darker Shade Of Protection

Link to post
1 minute ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

 

Perfumes? 

 

Britney Spears: Protected

Britney Spears: Protected Fantasy

Britney Spears: Hawaii Protection

Britney Spears: Daddy Knows Best

Britney Spears: Freedom Delayed

Britney Spears: Britney

Britney Spears: Britney Jean

Britney Spears: Britney Jean Spears

Britney Spears: Butterfly

Britney Spears: Guarded

Britney Spears: A Darker Shade Of Protection

No, it’s more like:

Fate

Your Prerogative

iHeart Control - Slave4U Fantasy

Another ***** Piece of Me

Graveyard Fantasy: Special Halloween Edition 

Beyond the Grave: Special Comeback Edison #3,651

Link to post
26 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

I genuinely believe she was lied to: they must have told her she had to go along with the conservatorship, to play a basket case, and she did it all under false pretences. But fighting against her own lies is akin to perjury. We know a stipulation of her tours was the conservatorship. So, “industry secrets” is she went with the lie to help insure or fund her shows.  This is a huge noose around her neck now.  The sick people around her who did this for money will be exposed, but we have to keep the pressure. 

“They want her to breakdown and be a legend of her fall”

Nothing would surprise me at this point. I’m just blown away by how obviously corrupt even the judge is. There’s no excuse to keep Jamie as her conservator unless the judge is corrupt.

We should definitely keep spreading the word and boycott all Britney products, I’m just not optimistic about the trial dates anymore. It’s like it’s all a part of something bigger - the Illuminati or some kind of other twisted crap. 

Link to post
42 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Oh and FYI... since the court was cleared out and the docs sealed, someone on Team Corrupt just breached a legal gag order essentially.  Maybe someone should sue for defamation.

TMZ’s source is 100% Jamie Spears. He can’t give up a chance to remind everyone that it was him who saved Britney 11 years ago. hE iS a HeRo! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Deactivated
33 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

I don't see it

this one?

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-2.gif

that's the full size, i didn't resize it to the actual emote size since i wasn't sure if you guys did that on your end

  • Like 1
Link to post
14 hours ago, BradAdamson said:

So here is the deal: if Britney is supposedly so mentally ill that she is incapable of running her own life, she should not be a celebrity. Her position in popular culture means she is scrutinised for almost everything she does, has her privacy violated regularly and exposes her to networks of people with less than stellar intentions.

Anybody with half a brain cell would have seen that when they “rescued” her from herself in 2008 and would have immediately removed her from the industry that has caused her these problems in the first place.

But that’s not the case. She’s nothing but a cash cow to these people. They had her releasing an album the same damn year she was sectioned (twice). They had her on a TV show three months later. They were parading her at the 2008 VMAs as some kind of comeback legend, when she should have been taking time out to get her **** together.

People suffer from mental illness. It’s not groundbreaking, it’s not uncommon. But Britney’s has been used as a scapegoat to force her into an arrangement giving a man she can’t bear, who she used to watch abuse her mother, full control of her life and assets. Her children are used as pawns to keep her in line and keep having her make them money. Her children have abused, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Britney has been too. 

The truth is, Britney has problems like every other damn person on this planet and should have the freedom to deal with them however she sees fit. And if the conservatorship does continue after all of this, I can’t wait to see the Britney Spears brand fail. She deserves more than this.

I remember when the 2008 MTV Vmas happened, thinking umm that was quick. Already?! They easily could have waited til 2009 at least for her to chill and be healthy for a year. Idk maybe I'm wrong but that was my initial thought. Like wow very staged vmas and the circus album was the first album I didn't like by her. Too fake and I didn't hear or sense artistic growth for the first time.

  • Like 3
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block