TMZ: Jamie to remain as conservator

anti

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t really get it then. Then what are Lynne and Brit so happy about if the judge rejected to make Jamie step down as a conservator of Britney’s estate? And why did the judge refuse in the first place? Did they fail to uncover the money abuse in the invsestigation? If that’s the case I wouldn’t be surprised given that...the guy(s) doing the investigation were hired by daddy J himself.

So here is the deal: if Britney is supposedly so mentally ill that she is incapable of running her own life, she should not be a celebrity. Her position in popular culture means she is scrutinised for almost everything she does, has her privacy violated regularly and exposes her to networks of people with less than stellar intentions.

Anybody with half a brain cell would have seen that when they “rescued” her from herself in 2008 and would have immediately removed her from the industry that has caused her these problems in the first place.

But that’s not the case. She’s nothing but a cash cow to these people. They had her releasing an album the same damn year she was sectioned (twice). They had her on a TV show three months later. They were parading her at the 2008 VMAs as some kind of comeback legend, when she should have been taking time out to get her **** together.

People suffer from mental illness. It’s not groundbreaking, it’s not uncommon. But Britney’s has been used as a scapegoat to force her into an arrangement giving a man she can’t bear, who she used to watch abuse her mother, full control of her life and assets. Her children are used as pawns to keep her in line and keep having her make them money. Her children have abused, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Britney has been too. 

The truth is, Britney has problems like every other damn person on this planet and should have the freedom to deal with them however she sees fit. And if the conservatorship does continue after all of this, I can’t wait to see the Britney Spears brand fail. She deserves more than this.

This truly  pointless TMZ article told us nothing new.  It's just the same old stuff we already know.  Britney's personal boss is Jodi until January..  Her financial boss is Jamie until  Jan.  In January the judge is reviewing the independent evaluation to determine changes that need to be made.   Jamie saved her life years ago. We know already.   Blah Blah Blah.  TMZ just has a special talent at phrasing everything in a way that demeans Brit and angers her fans. 

Also, if she still needs court supervision for her life, how about Jamie is removed completely from all of it?  Or how about a Supported Decision Making Agreement instead of a Conservatorship?  I'm asking that of you, Honorable Judge Penny.  You are honorable, right? 

36 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Colon Simpleton Spears has destroyed her personally and publicly. Her career as we knew it is over. 

It's enough for that trash. Britney will go on with her Vegas show for years and years, Jamie will receive all the money.

He doesn't give a single crap about her career, her name is enough to sell billions of perfume bottles and hundreds of Vegas shows. 

Oh, and one more thing.....I'm fed up with these dumb articles all stating "sources say..."  or "sources with knowledge of the situation report..."   How about these fine "news" organizations put out articles when they can actually report who told them information.  Such as - "According to James Spears, his daughter is not doing well, a total mess except for when she is performing and making money for him. He reports she can't think, speak or even walk when not on a stage."  

How about that TMZ?

2 hours ago, colormelou said:

How the **** can someone with a restraining order and a history of alcohol abuse be given the power to control another persons life? Especially when they are estranged. How would that make anyone who’s unwell feel any better?

As for the red carpet thing, that’s just pathetic. She seemed tired, but she did not look weird or crazy. They’re trying so hard. She walked away like a boss cause she had no interest in the event, nothing wrong with that. 

Exactly what I was thinking. Why would they leave her under the control of a person who is an abusive *******, and has issues of their own? Because Britney's mental health is not their real concern. It's so messed up!

2 hours ago, Busybee said:

I dont understand their end game here. Let's say Jamie stays the conservatorship and nothing changes. What do they plan on doing for money because fans arent gonna support this. Like others have said they wont be able to prevent people from protesting or yelling free britney they will have to stop meet and greets. Like it's over from a fans stand point. 

Not if Tristar (Lou) can continue to negotiate Vegas contracts - Britney will get paid her sign on amount and the ticket sales won't matter as long as they actually get good numbers.  So the question is, will the industry continue to pump money into the machine that is pushing her current situation?  It's all scary.  The best thing Britney can do right now is just disappear until she gets an outcome she can live with.  It is very unfair to her that they keep saying "she could have died" - people die EVERY MINUTE - what a weak quote to continue to repeat.  They know NOTHING more about her than we know.  

I already read something about Jamie temporarily stepping down as Britney's conservator but being unwilling to step down as the conservator of the estate / finances on BreatheHeavy. I find that pretty decent evidence toward him caring only about the money, not his daughter. Then again, though, that's been common knowledge for some time already... :britannoyed:

I admit I don't know Britney and have no idea what she's like behind closed doors. You just see how much justice if things continue as they are and Britney's still ruled over by somebody she's not getting along with. I think that's the thing that's most confusing of all. Okay, I get how a person would have to be responsible for a lot of things if they oversaw a c-ship. There's literally nobody else in Britney's family that wants to step up to the plate? Putting myself in her shoes, I really would want somebody I knew I could trust and get along with. I wouldn't be happy about somebody that's a 3rd party, don't know this person and could be a big crook in the long run. Britney's not like me where the only close family member I have left in my life is my mom. I'd literally have nobody else looking after me if I were in her shoes. 

Sooo, do you believe she doesn't want to make music?? 
Taking her away from the spotlight, banning her to do albums and tours against her will, isn't that also wrong?? 

It's so har dto figure out where most Britney fans stands on this matter. I for one, have accepted all the music, the interviews, the concerts, I have accepteds she wanted most of it, regardless of what would have been the best thing to do.

2 hours ago, Mantequilla said:

Exactly what I was thinking. Why would they leave her under the control of a person who is an abusive *******, and has issues of their own? Because Britney's mental health is not their real concern. It's so messed up!

I think that alone is solid proof that the system is corrupt from within. Sadly it’s starting to seem naive to believe future hearings will change anything. Hell she complained about cship ABUSE and he wasn’t even temporarily replaced until the end of the so called “investigation”... 

A lot to unpack here. 

First, it's definitely weird that TMZ has waited so long to report about wednesday's hearing. They're usually the first ones to report this kind of stuff. 

Second, the evaluation isn't done. We don't actually know if he's going to be her conservator again in January. I doubt the evaluation will come out positive for him. 

And lol. that last paragraph. again with that "she could have died" and "she's not doing well" bullshit. She can't do anything (go to a red carpet, upload a f**king Instagram post), because everything she does it's catalogued as "crazy behavior". 

35 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Sooo, do you believe she doesn't want to make music?? 
Taking her away from the spotlight, banning her to do albums and tours against her will, isn't that also wrong?? 

It's so har dto figure out where most Britney fans stands on this matter. I for one, have accepted all the music, the interviews, the concerts, I have accepteds she wanted most of it, regardless of what would have been the best thing to do.

Did you not hear her talk about this issue? Britney on the record said she wanted Blackout to be the end of her career, that she just wanted it all to stop so she could focus on being a mom and raising her children.  They wouldn’t let her quit. Too many people’s pay checks depended on her so she has been forced to perform against her will.  Her conservatorship brandished access to her children as a way to get her to comply. It’s sick, twisted, and demented.  How anyone would pay for any products now is truly disturbing. Until Britney is free, there should be a boycott. Not to punish Britney but to help her get out.

Archived