TMZ: Jamie to remain as conservator

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So here is the deal: if Britney is supposedly so mentally ill that she is incapable of running her own life, she should not be a celebrity. Her position in popular culture means she is scrutinised for

tmz bastards wants us to feel she needs help cause she got out of the award nobody cared. try harder stupids. Britney is totally fine and she'll be as soon as her father will take his claws out of her

I'm so annoyed. I just wanna grab her and take her home with me to Germany where they'd never ever find her. 

And, there's this. Several sources say Britney is not doing well. As one source put it, "She goes through cycles, and hopefully we're at the bottom now." We posted this video Friday of Britney at an awards ceremony for boyfriend Sam, and she was so uncomfortable she beelined it for the car before even walking into the event.

One more thing about Jamie ... people who have been around him and Britney are almost unanimous -- were it not for Jamie stepping in 12 years ago, Britney probably would not have survived.

Classic TMZ :tiffeyeroll:

• Like 7

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Just stop.  I am now at negative respect for Jamie.  What a piece of **** human being.  Classic idiot who trashed ex wife to the media over and over.  Lynne keeps it classy, but this abusive sack should have more than the conservatorship taken away.  

NORMAL DADS DONT INSIST ON TRAPPING THEIR KIDS UNDER THEIR RULE FOREVER OR ABUSING THEIR CHILDREN!  

You have a flipping restraining order against you!!!! You’re not a freakin angel.  Shut up and take your dirty self and go in to a garbage can.  I’m done with this team of jokes headed by the worst father in history. 

• Like 9

The comments in that article are a hard read. Everyone keeps commenting that she has the same look in her eyes that she had before she spiraled out of control. It makes me sad bc i kind of agree. 

I do believe she needs some kind of mentor overseeing her health. But it shouldn’t be her dad. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

The comments in that article are a hard read. Everyone keeps commenting that she has the same look in her eyes that she had before she spiraled out of control. It makes me sad bc i kind of agree. 

I do believe she needs some kind of mentor overseeing her health. But it shouldn’t be her dad. 

Stop spreading that TMZ bullshit.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Stop spreading that TMZ bullshit.

I’ve been a fan long enough to know when Britney looks healthy and happy. Right now she looks neither. I don’t think Jamie being in charge will help any, but i do think she still needs her health overseen. 

• Like 2

An independent conservator is 1000 times better than greedy and violent Daddy Spears. Given his anger issues maybe we should put HIM in a c-ship, which would surely mean he couldn't possibly be in charge of Brit's one..?

• Like 5

I dont understand their end game here. Let's say Jamie stays the conservatorship and nothing changes. What do they plan on doing for money because fans arent gonna support this. Like others have said they wont be able to prevent people from protesting or yelling free britney they will have to stop meet and greets. Like it's over from a fans stand point. 

• Like 4