NEW VIDEO FROM BEAUTY AWARD

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sorry but how can she go to an event looking so unkempt? 

She is clearly mad and asking her boyfriend to leave.   He doesn’t listen or not know what to do...  

Lol she’s fine. Why would she want to stay? it’s a random event and she’s the biggest star there obviously. That alone would be a lot of pressure and attention. Then consider the fact she’s liter

Ok I’ve just watched the video as hadn’t seen this one, and close up it definitely looks like she’s still got the effects of that awful smile lift, even though in some photos this year it looked to be wearing off. 

And I have to say it’s a bit weird the way she just walks off mid photo session, I’m not a fan of Sam at all but I did kind of feel a bit bad for him or at least imagined how I’d feel in that situation and it’s a bit awkward I have to say. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Maybe she doesn't like being trophy wife type. Maybe she misses having a career of her own? I mean apart from POM and various perfumes she hasn't really been successful in a decade :(

FFT flopped. Lingerie line flopped. Her app/game flopped. BJ and Glory flopped. Domination flopped and then get cancelled. 

Erm... if you “know” her - she loves being a trophy wife. She would love to just be there for her man and not be famous herself.

and I actually don’t think she even knows if something flops or not. I feel that stopped giving a damn post circus era to follow these things up

I cant at some yall. Shes literally battling in court against her abusive father who wants nothing more than to control her brand and empire.

The event organisers made a statement saying press were inside, in the end, no one directly relating to the issues are commenting on the court case for a reason.

Britney went knowing she'd support her man and left to avoid press.