NEW VIDEO FROM BEAUTY AWARD

One More Time

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

This just breaks my heart, I have no words...

I really hope she is happy today, tomorrow, for ever.

Lol she’s fine. Why would she want to stay?

it’s a random event and she’s the biggest star there obviously. That alone would be a lot of pressure and attention. Then consider the fact she’s literally in the middle of the fight of her life. 

She can’t afford to be in a situation where ppl ask her questions about her life or the conservatorship. 

She’s there to bring attention to her boyfriend by gracing this z list event with her presence. And she accomplished that.

29 minutes ago, WMNZR said:

:(  she's done with everything, she should just leave a normal life 

Not entirely. She likes getting dressed up and going out, but she doesn’t want to be the center or everyone’s attention. She likes being the side girl now kinda.

She liked the idea of going out to support her man considering how stressed she’s been, but once she got there it was too much bc everyone wanted a piece of her and no ones gaf about Sam.

She wouldn’t be posting on her IG if she was completely done being a public figure.

1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Maybe she doesn't like being trophy wife type. Maybe she misses having a career of her own? I mean apart from POM and various perfumes she hasn't really been successful in a decade :(

FFT flopped. Lingerie line flopped. Her app/game flopped. BJ and Glory flopped. Domination flopped and then get cancelled. 

Femme fatale flopped? It was far away from circus success but it was a number 1 and its first singles had great reception all entering on the top 10 of the billboard hot100 

hold it against me #1 breaking some of the iTunes records

then ttwe came and debut #8 or #9 (I don’t remember) but after the remix reached the #3 position (huge radio and clubs hit)

and then I wanna go without any type of promo just the music video reached the #7 position (and her best radio song) 

fft debuted at #1 and the illegal downloads were very high... 

clearly not a flop era, but Britney wasn’t happy and it clearly affects the performance of the tour and album 

10 hours ago, One More Time said:

She is clearly mad and asking her boyfriend to leave.

He doesn’t listen or not know what to do...

He looked upset because who wouldn't want their GF by their side when they win an award?

I'm sure she legitimately went to support him, and based on the rumours she got pissed when someone tried to take pics of her alone and she didn't want that because the event was about him not her.  And she wanted to leave before people started slamming them with questions about the court case (unless they already did which definitely would have trigged that too).  She didn't want the unnecessary attention or to take the attention away from his award. She's a humble queen like that.

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, jennyj said:

He looked upset because who wouldn't want their GF by their side when they win an award?

I'm sure she legitimately went to support him, and based on the rumours she got pissed when someone tried to take pics of her alone and she didn't want that because the event was about him not her.  And she wanted to leave before people started slamming them with questions about the court case (unless they already did which definitely would have trigged that too).  She didn't want the unnecessary attention or to take the attention away from his award. She's a humble queen like that.

That is such a stupid reason. Britney doesn’t mind getting her picture taken alone, why even show up then if she didn’t want the attention on her? That’s the reason she’s there so the attention can be on her and promote Sam. She told him to move in a bitchy way, does that sound like a GF being happy to be there and supporting him? If she truly love him, she would be there for the entire awards because even if she doesn’t like it, she would put up with it just for love. Why would she be afraid of reporters? Why is she scared about them asking the cship? Wouldn’t she want to say something to bring more light to it and that’s what her team is afraid of. If a reporter asks her, they would just shoo them away or the publicist would stop the interview, he stands close by to hear what she’s saying. I mean if they can push her away from fans they can do the same with reporters.

14 hours ago, portrait said:

sorry but how can she go to an event looking so unkempt? 

Thank you. I just don’t get how other people can’t accept this or say it; we accept when she does look good... why not accept when she doesn’t?

even she said it during for the record “sometimes you have good performance a and sometimes you have ok performances” or something like that.

4 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

Thank you. I just don’t get how other people can’t accept this or say it; we accept when she does look good... why not accept when she doesn’t?

even she said it during for the record “sometimes you have good performance a and sometimes you have ok performances” or something like that.

I am far from someone who blindly worships Britney’s appearance in every photo, but...I genuinely can’t understand why people are saying she doesn’t look good here!!! 
Ok I do think her hair is a bit wild and ungroomed and if it was still blonde would look disastrous- but her makeup looks flattering, her dress is cute and her figure of course is amazing. I think she looks quite young too 🤔 

ive seen her look WAY worse! 

Archived