[HQ photos] Arrival & Red Carpet Pics from Beauty Awards 9/20

Niki

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's always beautiful even if she doesn't get all glammed up.  It must be hard being that famous with everyone critiquing everything you wear and how your hair and makeup look all the time.  It was an important event for him and maybe a time to hire someone to help you get ready since pics would be taken but honestly as much as she's been through I really don't blame her for doing it herself.  She's probably so stressed out from everything that looking perfect is the last thing on her mind.  She is just there to be supportive because that's who she is.  She definitely didn't want to be in front of those cameras. :demi:

6 hours ago, Borja said:

Her teeth are always different, I don't know why but it's like they move or something.:umomg:

i noticed that too. she is not looking her best these days when it comes to face's skin, body weight and hair, but i understand this year was a hard one. i hope she finds peace this new year to come and gets back on track with her life. i know she can do it!! however she looked good and i'm happy she went to support her boyfriend even though her name is in the headlines these days.

Archived