PEOPLE about Britney’s quick exit from the red carpet:

enAC

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anxiety and her feeling unwell is the only excuse for leaving THAT fast. If she was ill or sick, I totally get it.

But if this was just a diva-move, it wasn't very nice. SHe knows there are "stations" with different photographers, she is an expert in this, and she wanted to leave right after the first click.

Yes, maybe they are not in real love, and she was obligated to be there, but play the part!

6 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Anxiety and her feeling unwell is the only excuse for leaving THAT fast. If she was ill or sick, I totally get it.

But if this was just a diva-move, it wasn't very nice. SHe knows there are "stations" with different photographers, she is an expert in this, and she wanted to leave right after the first click.

Yes, maybe they are not in real love, and she was obligated to be there, but play the part!

Why should she play the part when he family is literally in court fighting each other over her legal rights?

Someone on social media said that someone asked her to do solo pictures  (maybe her scary publicist but she didn't want because it wasn't about her, it's was Sam's night.

Someone else said it was because interviewers were literally in the middle of the red carpet (we can see one on the TMZ video) to block Britney and Sam and kind of force them to do interviews since they were in the way and they wouldn't have been able to pass them.

54 minutes ago, sjadeupdate said:

Someone on social media said that someone asked her to do solo picture (maybe her scary publicist but she didn't want because it wasn't about her, it's was Sam's night.

Someone else said it was because interviewers were literally in the middle of the red carpet (we can see one on the TMZ video) to block Britney and Sam and kind of force them to do interviews since they were in the way and they wouldn't have been able to pass them.

yeh I think that's why. Interviewers would only be interested in asking about her personal life, custody battle and what happened last month. and the cship. a lot of ít she probably cant legally discuss. and it was Sam's night so she probably didn't want to steal the limelight from him.

tbh I say good on her from walking away, I actually salute her for doing so

I get the sense that she legit just wanted to support her boyfriend but didn’t want to overshadow his moment. She has always been a very kind person. She probably realized right away that the latter was happening, and made the call to gtfo before it became all about her. I don’t think this was a diva move, or a “mental health” thing.. imagine you went to an event for your partner, and everyone was focusing on you the whole time.. think about it.

1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

yeh I think that's why. Interviewers would only be interested in asking about her personal life, custody battle and what happened last month. and the cship. a lot of ít she probably cant legally discuss. and it was Sam's night so she probably didn't want to steal the limelight from him.

tbh I say good on her from walking away, I actually salute her for doing so

I agree. Nothing uncomfortable about this video. If anything, it's great to see her stand her ground and not feel like she was forced. She didn't want to do something, she expressed it, didn't do it and she left :cigney:

10 hours ago, northfacing said:

I get the sense that she legit just wanted to support her boyfriend but didn’t want to overshadow his moment. She has always been a very kind person. She probably realized right away that the latter was happening, and made the call to gtfo before it became all about her. I don’t think this was a diva move, or a “mental health” thing.. imagine you went to an event for your partner, and everyone was focusing on you the whole time.. think about it.

Completely agree with this. Unfortunately, this will always be something she'll always have to deal with in her relationships being a celebrity with her past and current family drama.  We know she's a humble queen, and I'm sure she legit wanted to support him.. but I can totally see her getting pissed if she felt that those photographers/interviewers were making it about her which would also lead to questions about the court hearings.

Archived