New IG post- Britney felt beautiful

Nowgettoworkbitch

I’m so over some of you. Smh. Y’all swear up and down that she is being abused and violated of her civil rights... but at the same time,  the same people who feel ‘bad’ or ‘sad’ for her are the same ones talking about how “shitty” she looks. Sad thing is WE ALL KNOW WHAT SHE IS GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW so show some kindness. I don’t wanna see y’all complain about her IG comments when you go ahead and comment this nonsense about her on exhale.

Britney looks good. She doesn’t like getting dolled up like the Kardashians. She likes what she likes and that’s it, she’s given up enough of her life now to be able to do whatever the **** she wants. Regardless, get your eyes checked because she looks gorgeous!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

I’m so over some of you. Smh. Y’all swear up and down that she is being abused and violated of her civil rights... but at the same time,  the same people who feel ‘bad’ or ‘sad’ for her are the same ones talking about how “shitty” she looks. Sad thing is WE ALL KNOW WHAT SHE IS GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW so show some kindness. I don’t wanna see y’all complain about her IG comments when you go ahead and comment this nonsense about her on exhale.

Britney looks good. She doesn’t like getting dolled up like the Kardashians. She likes what she likes and that’s it, she’s given up enough of her life now to be able to do whatever the **** she wants. Regardless, get your eyes checked because she looks gorgeous!

this in bold, big, lightened billboard letters :ehno:

7 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

I’m soo over some of you being dramatic af and getting huffy over other people’s opinions - when those opinions are not even remotely bashful or offensive to her.

My comment above was making light of the fact that she’s happier on the beach (in a recent pic) than on the red carpet which is why, in my opinion,  she looked ‘better’. But I also stated she looked beautiful in the insta and great in the prof pics. That’s hardly ‘talking shitty’ on her looks 

SHEEEESH.

Lets all just get a bit of perspective. You can have a slightly negative opinion without it diminishing how you feel about her current circumstances.

:brityes:

Archived