NEW RARE VIDEO!!

Brunetteknee

super rare video that was just uncovered and uploaded recently. I’ve never seen this and I’m pretty sure I’ve seen every rare britney vid. I’m thinking it’s from 1998 or so. Shes so fresh faced and pretty!! :yesplease:

edit: I did some research and this video is from around the week of November 28 1998. The guy says that her record is at #14 on the charts, and on the billboard website, her song is at #14 on that week. Meaning this is probably one of the earliest interviews there is of her from BOMT era!! :wow:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, YeezusChrist said:

I still bump Nsync on the regular.

Gone anyone?

I have on my phone It's Gonna Be Me, Bye Bye Bye, This I Promise You and Tearin' Up My Heart. And Pop.

And that's it lol

Just earlier today, I put everything on shuffle and Bye Bye Bye came up, and then Xtina's What a Girl Wants, and then something else by A Teens, I relived my childhood for a few minutes :blol: Then I realized it's been almost 20 years since I used to hear those songs on the radio or see the videos on MTV everyday, and I felt old as ****. :sobbing:

Archived