Best Britney song- Track 10, 11, 12

ILikeChillinWithYou

Pick the best song  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys :hiii:

Same rules as always.

1. Shadow Trip To Your Heart, but i went with Shadow2003 :jj:
  2. I realize I’m not a big fan of Track 11 but I went with Brightest Morning Star because that’s the one I listen to the most among the options:makesomenoise:
  3. OH MY GOD NOOOOO! I can’t pick between When I Found God, EveryGod, Why Should I Be God, CrimiGod, and God On Tite :tiffanycries: I love Track 12!!! After hours of thought I went with Criminal although most of you’d pick Everytime.

Sound off on ur picks below!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Shadow Trip To Your Heart, but i went with Shadow2003 :jj:

N I C E :jj: Congratulations on redeeming yourself after betraying "Chillin' With You" in the previous poll. :drinky:

Also, your picks are very nice! But now, time for the thing everyone came to this poll for, A.K.A. my opinions! :jj:

"Track 10" by Charli XCX

I mean, my choice is there in the title (:jj:), but my second choice is "Shadow". I mean, what did y'all expect? :checkit: Starting off, the production is some amazing electronica, which was very likely inspired by Madonna's Ray Of Light. Next up, the lyrics, they're absolutely beautiful and you can clearly hear the sadness in Britney's voice. The chorus is very powerful and soars higher than any other Britney chorus. And, finally, there's the belt right at the end of the song, which is just... whatever the positive opposite of "final nail in the coffin" is.

Track 11

Track 11 gave us some iconic bops (and "E-Mail My Heart" :jj:). My personal favourite of those is "Hard To Forget Ya". For some reason, many people aren't fans of this track, which I really don't get. First things first, the production is irresistible and makes you wanna dance right from the beginning. The lyrics here are very cheeky and confident, very reminiscent of some tracks from In The Zone. The bridge is heavenly and a very nice pause from the energy of the rest of the track. Finally, there's the bridge, which seems to be universally loved by the Britney Army, so I don't feel like I need to explain why it's a highlight.

Track 12

Track 12 is the most diverse of all tracks so far, since it encompasses everything from covers to very 2000s teen pop to acoustic ballads to R&B to folk-pop to jazzy swing tracks! :gaspney: The best of those is the acoustic (but not really acoustic) ballad known as "Everytime", which is a perfect follow-up to "Shadow" (these two would've worked so well if not for f**king "Brave New Girl" being right between them :ugh:). The video is one of her best - it's sad, it makes you cry, all I do is cry when I watch it and it has a heartbreaking plot. :crying1: It's also one of the few songs that Britney ]composed all by herself and wrote almost entirely by herself, which makes it even better! The dreamy, spare, piano-driven sound works flawlessly and I'm pretty sure it's the only sound that would work with this song. It's just flawless in every sense of the word and in every way, truly one of her best. :crying1:

So, summing this up...

Spoiler

Stream "Shake It" by Charli XCX ft. Big Freedia, cupcakKe, Brooke Candy & Pabblo Vittar. :jj:

2 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

@ILikeChillinWithYou for the US version, Thinkin' About you is #9 and Email My Heart is #10 since we didn't get Deep In My Heart

Wait you guys didn’t get Deep In My Heart? That’s sad :( For these polls I wanted to include every available track from every album so I’m taking into consideration North American, International edition, Asian Bonus Edition, Target exclusive versions, Spotify (Digital Deluxe Version), Australian, Chinese and Japanese special edition (bonus tracks) and Korean limited edition bonus discs :yesokay: it’s funny actually that there’s no ONE tracklist that has all the tracks in the right order.

For example, What’s It Like To Be Me is Track 12 on the American standard version, Track 13 on the European edition as When I Found You is added, and track 14 on Australian, UK and Japanese edition as Before The Goodbye is added. Then on the Asian edition, Before The Goodbye is removed and in its place I Run Away is added. M E S S. :bpo:

22 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Wait you guys didn’t get Deep In My Heart? That’s sad :( For these polls I wanted to include every available track from every album so I’m taking into consideration North American, International edition, Asian Bonus Edition, Target exclusive versions, Spotify (Digital Deluxe Version), Australian, Chinese and Japanese special edition (bonus tracks) and Korean limited edition bonus discs :yesokay: it’s funny actually that there’s no ONE tracklist that has all the tracks in the right order.

For example, What’s It Like To Be Me is Track 12 on the American standard version, Track 13 on the European edition as When I Found You is added, and track 14 on Australian, UK and Japanese edition as Before The Goodbye is added. Then on the Asian edition, Before The Goodbye is removed and in its place I Run Away is added. M E S S. :bpo:

:jlostare:

51a2mnZJ90L.jpg

Archived