Weird career move for Britney...

The Greatest Show

Have you guys ever had a really werid thought about what you would like Britney to do and then ended up really likeing that idea? I just thought about this and HEAR ME OUT before commenting.

Next year Britney will have had an entire year off. Personally I dont want Britney to return to music until she is ready, passionate and in charge. So I thought, what could she do next that would make some money, keep her in the public eye but most importantly could be good for her sociallly and mentally and show off her real personality? And I thought it would be nice for her to go out learn new things and meet many different people in a Netflix show. Kind of like "Britney Spears tries..."  For 1 year she would try different styles of dance or sports (depending on what it is 1 month or 2 weeks per thing)  and then each one of those things would be 1 episode.

I think it would help loosen her up in front of cameras, she could be creative in a different way, active and meet lots of diffeent people. :mhm:

I KNOW THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN, but what would you guys think?

These are the episodes i came up with:

Spoiler

57739420b2da0e3da17747ea452f52af0c2544ce

65677719effd0c4065a70c5db168e2b92fe4f849

887992190a0914b4eb5d2460638e82fbda445775

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She should try to do ASMR videos on YouTube.

Or any kind of videos on YouTube. 

Instagram clips are good, but YT allows longer videos, and that way she could open up slowly to the fans and public, she would losen up before the cameras, and there's endless possibilities of the things she could do. She doesn't have to stick to just one topic or style, she could do one video where she just speaks her mind, then another video where she visits some place, some store, have guests (friends or celebrities, her dancers, etc.) do reaction videos, whatever. 

She just needs someone who helps her with the recording and the editing of the videos. Ideally she could get a good camera and some lighting, but even low quality videos are good. 

I want For The Record 2.0: The Truth, The Whole Truth & Nothing But The Damn Truth (A Netflix exclusive documentary.)

"For over a decade Britney Spears kept the media at arm's length - her team deciding what questions could be asked and Britney rarely opening up apart from one line answers. Now, as Britney fights her own father in court for the freedom snatched away from her in her mid 20s - she also opens up to the public like never before. No subject off limits. No secret left in the dark."

Q: How did you feel about your father attacking your son?

A: I felt sick. Honestly, I was so upset and hurt when that happened. It resulted in my losing precious time with my boys that I'll never get back. I'll never forgive my father for his actions and I don't think he'll ever forgive himself. 

Q: Why have you been so cagey in interviews for the last decade?

A: I didn't want to do interviews. They made my anxiety so bad. I didn't sleep if I knew I had an interview to do the next day. The only way I could get through them was to rehearse certain answers and repear them in every interview. I was like a zombie. I just went through the motions. 

Q: You don't dance like you once did. What changed?
A: The meds I was taking meant I couldn't retain choreography like I used to. Luckily, I'm now off all meds and my memory has greatly improved. I now feel able to tackle more challenging and exciting choreo. :letitburn:

Q: What next?

A: My new single will be out next week and I'll be doing a short promo tour with performances in Japan, New York, London, Paris, Berlin and Moscow. I'm really excited. 

1 minute ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I want For The Record 2.0: The Truth, The Whole Truth & Nothing But The Damn Truth (A Netflix exclusive documentary.)

"For over a decade Britney Spears kept the media at arm's length - her team deciding what questions could be asked and Britney rarely opening up apart from one line answers. Now, as Britney fights her own father in court for the freedom snatched away from her in her mid 20s - she also opens up to the public like never before. No subject off limits. No secret left in the dark."

its kind of weird that you answered her questions..

Obviously i would like tha too. That could be an HBO documentary released strategically before her next album. :cigney:

Go and travel the world meet new people cultures 

maybe do a show of it something like a charity visiting places in africa south america asia europe raising awareness for certain social topics, education, racism, sexism 

maybe do something similar where she travels the world but like a cooking show where she tries different cousines different cultures 

27 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

:slowdown:

I'd love to hear her voice just whispering nonsense words or just rambling. Or showing little thingies that make great noises for ASMR. I'd bet she would have a fun time thinking about what to show next and what new things to try. Maybe she would even do some roleplay videos too with cameos of Veronica de Witch and Matilda the businesswoman :makeitrain:

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I'd love to hear her voice just whispering nonsense words or just rambling. Or showing little thingies that make great noises for ASMR. I'd bet she would have a fun time thinking about what to show next and what new things to try. Maybe she would even do some roleplay videos too with cameos of Veronica de Witch and Matilda the businesswoman :makeitrain:

I guess I just dont like ASMR and want something that would show the public her talent while challenging her and introducing her to new stuff :janet:

17 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

A: I felt sick. Honestly, I was so upset and hurt when that happened. It resulted in my losing precious time with my boys that I'll never get back. I'll never forgive my father for his actions and I don't think he'll ever forgive himself. 

A: I didn't want to do interviews. They made my anxiety so bad. I didn't sleep if I knew I had an interview to do the next day. The only way I could get through them was to rehearse certain answers and repear them in every interview. I was like a zombie. I just went through the motions. 

A: The meds I was taking meant I couldn't retain choreography like I used to. Luckily, I'm now off all meds and my memory has greatly improved. I now feel able to tackle more challenging and exciting choreo. :letitburn:

A: My new single will be out next week and I'll be doing a short promo tour with performances in Japan, New York, London, Paris, Berlin and Moscow. I'm really excited. 

We can only dream

But it would be perfect

47 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

This is just beautiful, I need more :mcry:

• Super Mods

I always thought that if her pop days are over that she can just be a comedy actress like in a show. She enjoys playing characters even in music so it’s only a natural fit. 

But if we are going for weird, mystery novelist. She’s got enough content to produce a whole series. 

1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

I always thought that if her pop days are over that she can just be a comedy actress like in a show. She enjoys playing characters even in music so it’s only a natural fit. 

But if we are going for weird, mystery novelist. She’s got enough content to produce a whole series. 

she isnt a good actress or writer tho... :well: why not stick with things she is good at?

Jazzercise instructor. No shade. She loves exercise, and she has the personality for it. Bring back the old "WOO!!"s. Obviously not actual Jazzercise, but high-energy dance aerobics, to good music, that anyone can do. It would feature not only her own songs, but some of her favorite songs from other artists. Imagine a cooldown to some random French music and Nine Inch Nails. Those old-school exercise tapes are really fun if you can get past the cheese factor. I think she can make them cool again. And she can have fun choreographing and devising the whole thing, and rake in the big bucks without having to perform on stage every night.

Archived