Lynne says Britney is happy after the hearing

Slayer

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Prince Ali said:

You’re like a rat in the maze... wtf?! Those paps are so irritating sometimes

I think he meant the line that she was entering in to. I mean like to get in line you have to walk through a zig zag, roped off line where you have to turn left, turn right like you’re in a maze  to get to the start of the line. He wasn’t literally calling Lynne a rat. But he’s still annoying lol.

Glad she's happy.  Hopefully Brit actually is happy.

To those saying that she shaded Sam... she didn't.  If you look closely when he asked, she had a confused 'wtf????' face because it was so random. Like what did that have anything do with the other questions or the court hearing. That's why she clarified of course she likes him.  Stop reaching haters.

:bedtime:

21 hours ago, generation glory said:

I think he meant the line that she was entering in to. I mean like to get in line you have to walk through a zig zag, roped off line where you have to turn left, turn right like you’re in a maze  to get to the start of the line. He wasn’t literally calling Lynne a rat. But he’s still annoying lol.

yeah yeah, I know that but it just felt a bit disrespectful..

fans are all about Sam on the comments, guys at least Sam is not trying to use Britney he already has his career and makes money without problem. He can keep going with or without Britney. 

He wont take Britney’s money like Kevin. Calm down and move on from 2006-2007.

as for Lynne that Paparazzi was annoying af I’m surprised about her attitude.

Nice woman always, she is winning and that’s what really Matters I wish her well.

On 9/25/2019 at 2:00 AM, YoungOne said:

fans are all about Sam on the comments, guys at least Sam is not trying to use Britney he already has his career and makes money without problem. He can keep going with or without Britney. 

He wont take Britney’s money like Kevin. Calm down and move on from 2006-2007.

as for Lynne that Paparazzi was annoying af I’m surprised about her attitude.

Nice woman always, she is winning and that’s what really Matters I wish her well.

What career does Sam have?

Archived