Lynne says Britney is happy after the hearing

Slayer

lynne at the airport on the way home after the hearing

When asked if Britney is good lynne nodded and said yes!

lynne said she 'can't' give details of anything unfortunately

the pap asked whether britney is happy - lynne said 'yes she is'

lynne said she likes sam

Lynne made a sign of the cross when asked if there was a resolution today

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, dancewithme said:

I think the hearing may have gone well for Lynne/Britney, but anyone who knows about legal stuff know that those things can take time. Oh and IMO she doen't look like she  likes Sam a lot. Her response screams disapproving mother in law

stop over thinking about sam, i just saw it as being asked some serious questions and they suddenly switched it to some random topic! i would of laughed/been surprised at the sudden change of tone of the conversation to suddenly asking about sam.

This was a little obnoxious the way he kept going with the questions. She couldn’t contain her smile so I’m hoping that some progress was made. Kind of sad she flew back home so quickly and didn’t spend time with Britney.  I guess she has to go home and be Jamie Lynne’s nanny. 

14 minutes ago, LELE said:

i dont see any progress in the case, so why Lynne is so "happy", i mean Jamie is gonna be the conservator next year and nothing is gonna change.

ofcourse you don't see any progress, you're not involved :tifflmao:

lynne knows more than us, so if she has a reason to be happy that is good news for us and britney.

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

ofcourse you don't see any progress, you're not involved :tifflmao:

lynne knows more than us, so if she has a reason to be happy that is good news for us and britney.

the judge already took the decision, if the judge consider Lynn was a better option or a different lawyer,the judge  would have started the process with minor changes in this hearing.

13 minutes ago, LELE said:

the judge already took the decision, if the judge consider Lynn was a better option or a different lawyer,the judge  would have started the process with minor changes in this hearing.

how do you know if nothing was put in process? we literally know nothing.

let's just wait and see and hope for the best.

Archived