Drugs could have helped her?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah. Its called life. Pathologism is the new racism. Why do we need to classify everyone who experiences anything challenging as automatically being sick? Let the poor girl just live her life without

they over medicated her it looks like see how she was during femme fatale... also she can't dance anymore, she's not fluid etc. they diagnosed her wrong, put her in a lot of meds she di

Of course medications can help affected people. But we don’t even know what issues she is dealing with. Either way, it’s none of our business. 

39 minutes ago, Dirk said:

they over medicated her it looks like

see how she was during femme fatale...

also she can't dance anymore, she's not fluid etc.

they diagnosed her wrong, put her in a lot of meds she didn't need just to control her.

I don’t think so, there is definitely severe mental illness. I think the drugs sedate her make her less manic and help her day to day, I think if she wasn’t taking them things would be a lot worse, and believe the only way she has access to her kids is because of the C-ship/supervision. I don’t know why some fans act like Britney doesn’t have a mental illness/diagnosed her wrong, because all the signs and her past behavior to me point that she is dealing with something severe. 

• Like 3

Obviously meds can help depending on a case by case situation.  But it's obviously the people in control of her life are abusing that.  She claimed they forced her to take meds she didn't want to take. That sounds like they made her take meds in addition to her normal meds.  But then there's also the rumour she stopped taking all her meds all together, which I can see being an issue.  I have known people who have done that because those type of medications tend to sedate you and make you tired all the time, make you drowsy, and lose interest in doing the things you love doing, in addition to other issues such as ulcers, headaches, etc. depending on their 'cocktail'. Obviously the more you take and mix, the worse the side-effects can be. It was obvious during the Femme Fatale era she was definitely on much heavier meds, but who knows after that. 

If the doctor (who now happens to be dead now) is not listening to the patient's reactions to the medications and doesn't adjust it accordingly or work with her to be able to deal with the side-effects, then it's obvious the doctor is just another crook in her inner circle abusing her.

• Like 3

We don't know what she has if anything but I think she doesn't need to be medicated. She will never be perfect with the 200% on stage confidence she used to have...but certain experiences in your life leave a person permanently "damaged" for lack of better terms. Whether it's hard drug use or mental trauma. 

On a side note -- 

Psilocybin pill. (Mushroom pill) 
It's being tested and the results have helped patients out of severe anxiety and panic attacks greatly for up to 6 months at a time after taking only one pill 💊🍄

42 minutes ago, popprison said:

We don't know what she has if anything but I think she doesn't need to be medicated. She will never be perfect with the 200% on stage confidence she used to have...but certain experiences in your life leave a person permanently "damaged" for lack of better terms. Whether it's hard drug use or mental trauma. 

On a side note -- 

Psilocybin pill. (Mushroom pill) 
It's being tested and the results have helped patients out of severe anxiety and panic attacks greatly for up to 6 months at a time after taking only one pill 💊🍄

That's fascinating, I've never heard of that being an anxiety sufferer myself. 

• Like 2

Psychotropic drugs are increasingly being exposed as chemical toxins with the power to kill. Psychiatrists claim their drugs save lives, but according to their own studies, psychotropic drugs can double the risk of suicide. And long-term use has been proven to create a lifetime of physical and mental damage, a fact ignored by psychiatrists.

Common and well-documented side effects of psychiatric drugs include mania, psychosis, hallucinations, depersonalization, suicidal ideation, heart attack, stroke and sudden death.

Not only that, but the FDA admits that probably one to ten percent of all the adverse drug effects are actually reported by patients or physicians. 🚫💊🚫

• Like 4

Drugs should have never been used from the first place. Her issues back then was just that she needed someone to listen to her and truly care for her. She never had a mental issue back then I believe but over time you see what happened from their medication, Femme Fatale era bla bla bla...

she was more alive again (during the rehearsal for Domination (when the rumor thT she refused to take medicine) proved that she does not need. She just needs to be free.

you guys should not be dependent on medicine too much. 

• Like 4

You think she needs the heavy cocktail they put her on because she LOOKS off to you? Ok....

whether she needs them or not, doesn’t matter. She still should be able to choose the ones she wants or doesn’t want to take. Saying that as somebody who used to take ten pills a day, being able to make that decision is important for your well being.

and honestly...

if she actually needs them but still decided to not take them despite all the consequences such as not seeing her kids because she’s that desperate for change, I think her going off her meds is the least of our concern.

• Like 3

Fan since beginning. If I had to guess, I would say britney has split personality ( after years of being media trained, kinda expected). Depression (being over exposed and over controlled). Those two conditions (among who knows what else) do need to be medicated. The one thing that still baffles me though is the dancing... What made that change so much. Maybe the passion and excitement disapearing are a side effect of meds or maybe she really does not want to perform 

• Like 3

i don't know her diagnosis as much of us so idk if meds helps her or not. that i think is meds never the only solution. cause meds usually they r just taking in control of ur symtoms but they never work out with the reason of those symptoms . also usually meds stop work if u use them for really long time. maybe Britney has really good ones like the ones with no side effects with no addictions to it. maybe those kind of meds r really exist. who knows. anyway like i said i think meds r not the only solution this is why she had a therapy with a doctor, routine, exercises, painting. i think that's all in common helped her. and also love-her love to herself and to her kids. i am positive that Britneys diagnosis is far from that ppl really think. i think it's not such a big deal like shizofreniya. i really do believe she just have some psycological disorder. but i  am not her doctor so.:ipass:

• Like 2