Britney Spears Expected To Appear At Today's Conservatorship Hearing

Call Me The Bubbler

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This all seems orchestrated. Jamie stepping down in the midst of the restraining order and putting Jodi in place. He’s still controlling everything even when he isn’t. If he can convince the judge Britney is crazy or not with it, they will keep Jodi on. Without the doctor to back anything up, and this new conservator who’s to say this wasn’t all planned. I HOPE this judge sees through it all and gives Britney a fighting chance. She f**king deserves it.

5 hours ago, timito said:

This is actually scaring me. First Jamie hasn’t been accused for abuse I didn’t know that. Also it doesn’t say anything about wanting to stop the conservatorship. So all the things we know about how corrupt the whole situation is and how Britney, to me, seems like a person who can take care of herself is still being under restrains. The whole situation is just just ridiculous, I do hope they want her to be free and do something about it 

They didn't press charges (even Kevin's lawyer wasn't pushing for charges) but they got a restraining order. That's a lot. Don't worry about this one.

Archived