what are your predictions on what will happen tomorrow?

Slayer

This won't be the last hearing. Getting this dissolved will be a Journey. I think Jamie has had the damage done, and all of you guys saying that the Jodi thing was bad, its not. The conservatorship was still in autopilot, and that was the logical person to step in before this court date. 

Today Lynn will ask for power, she will likely get it, or if the findings are in Britney's favor then maybe it will be possible for it to be dissolved, but I think there are a lot more court dates to determine that with Lynn as a temporary conservator. 

My concern if this is like back in the day, where we thought Jaime was good and helping her. Will Lynn end up loving the money and stay her conservator forever? 

Do we know what happened with the other states and if he was approved to be her conservator there?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope the evaluation will say Britney can take care of herself- and cship for a incapacitated ppl. So if Britney is not they will start this process of her getting out and there gonna be another court date of course for that. I mean i try to be hopeful. At least we need to get rid of Jamies *** from her money. Her mother seems a better choice if she will still need the cship-cause she is less controlling and Britney will get more freedom to learn how to be a grown up woman deciding herself not her fathers puppet.

20 hours ago, Slayer said:

i really hope it's good news! :tear:

i know the conservatorship won't be dissolved straight away, but aslong as it is confirmed steps are being taken for it to be removed i will be happy for britney

wishing britney the best for tomorrow :mcry:

Unfortunately, nothing. Absolutely nothing (I hope I'm wrong). Britney will have to scream at the top of her voice that she wants out of the c-ship. I'm not sure if she's actively trying. Correct me if I'm wrong, she showed up to the hearing (?) for the first time in nine years. I also wonder what her mother is doing. She'll need the help of someone who's her best interest at heart.  

Archived