what are your predictions on what will happen tomorrow?

Slayer

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was very hopeful when all the stuff about Jamie and the restraining order happened. I was like, THIS IS IT, it's over. 

But with this new conservator Jodi, suddenly don't feel as confident anymore.

The most I could see happening is that the judge decides to permanently remove Jamie as the conservator, but leave Jodi as the sole conservator and give her like a trial time, of a year or so to see if she does a good job.

Hopefully I'm wrong, and they see Britney doesn't even need a conservator at all, at least not the personal conservatorship, and that she is perfectly capable of having control of her life and take any therapy she needs on her own, and that she can fight for more visitation rights.

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I was very hopeful when all the stuff about Jamie and the restraining order happened. I was like, THIS IS IT, it's over. 

But with this new conservator Jodi, suddenly don't feel as confident anymore.

The most I could see happening is that the judge decides to permanently remove Jamie as the conservator, but leave Jodi as the sole conservator and give her like a trial time, of a year or so to see if she does a good job.

Hopefully I'm wrong, and they see Britney doesn't even need a conservator at all, at least not the personal conservatorship, and that she is perfectly capable of having control of her life and take any therapy she needs on her own, and that she can fight for more visitation rights.

i can totally see that happening :tear: i really hope to god that does not happen!

I’d rather not say my predictions.

The corruption runs so deep. 

The court is the root of the problem because it allows the same incestual pool of Cracker Jack box lawyers and judges to thrive no matter the amount of current lawsuits and ****** investigations against them.  

It’s time to scrap this courthouse because it just didn’t work. 

18 minutes ago, vinay said:

I don't believe that the conservatorship will end tomorrow but I'm hoping the retrains are loosened a little bit for Britney and she can be given small freedoms one by one for 6 months and then end it after Jodi's period on Jan 20 2020

even if Jodi's stays, likely her mother will take ownership of the CS. and then maybe she will be set free

I'm feeling pessimistic :( It hurts in my stumach just to think about the judge overthrowing everything and be like "nothing to see here, move along"..
I wish there were some kind of progressplan, I wish someone had focus on what she should do to get out of the c-ship. 
I do hope more meetings more frquently will happen, and the judge can hear Britney testify for herself. 

BUt what I DO know, and accept is, that all the people and press going today are gonna be kicked out because it IS private things, and we should respect Britney really does want her own evaluations private, and also, there are kids involved in this. Some things really aren't our business, but I would just hope Britneys lawyer would talk to the press afterwards on what was being said or something. 

Archived