Britney's tweet confirming Army's name?

bitbitboi

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Chitotanas said:

Thank you so much! Damn you were fast...

14 minutes ago, IUSM said:

All the tweets from Britney mentioning the Britney Army are listed here. ;)

You're welcome. :queenflopga:

Most tweets were posted in 2012-2013, I guess by her team. :tbh:

OOOOoooooOoOOoooOhhh... So THAT's how you find it, by searching:

"Britney Army" from:britneyspears

Thanks to you two!

But I hought she actually named us once, am I crazy?? I thought there was one tweet in which she replied to someone and dropped the name or directly answered what our name should be...

And ew at her team actually typing all those tweets, you can tell it's not her. Aren't they mostly during The X Factor?

3 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Thank you so much! Damn you were fast...

OOOOoooooOoOOoooOhhh... So THAT's how you find it, by searching:

"Britney Army" from:britneyspears

Thanks to you two!

But I hought she actually named us once, am I crazy?? I thought there was one tweet in which she replied to someone and dropped the name or directly answered what our name should be...

And ew at her team actually typing all those tweets, you can tell it's not her. Aren't they mostly during The X Factor?

The search also takes into account replying tweets.

I have made another search with "BritneyArmy" and additional tweets are popping up. :)

46 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Well I guess that is the one I was thinking about? It's the oldest, she's replying to someone's tweet, and she's talking about us... Though it feels like she's actually naming us her "Brightest Morning Stars" omg no thank you...

Guys I got all my Britney history confused.

Aaah the #BritneyJeanListeningParty :makeitrain:

Don't forget to thank our Godfather will.i.am for baptizing us as the Britney army

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/472850/william-leaks-snippet-of-britney-spears-big-fat-bass

(and also for Big Fat Bass, Scream & Shout, Britney Jean and the "It's Britney, *****!" phrase)

• 1 year later...
11 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

No we were called Army way before that

When, how? I hate not having the facts. Like, WHEN AND HOW WAS I CHRISTENED BY MY QUEEN.

I feel like we as a fan base should be able to quote a tweet or something with an specific date and time and like, have anniversary celebrations and s hit. It's THAT important.

Archived