Best Britney Tracks - 1, 2, 3

ILikeChillinWithYou

Best song from the following?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I actually borrowed this idea from some Taylor Swift fans who’d rank the tracks from each album with respect to their order in the album. So for the first series I’d like to ask y’all what the best Track 1, Track 2 and Track 3 is :werk:

These are my picks:

1. Gimme More - Duh. :gelis: Although Break The Ice would have made a good Track 1 with its opening line “It’s been a while, I know I shouldn’t have kept you waiting...”, Gimme More’s iconic “It’s Britney *****” does the job too!
  2. Make Me... - :badgirl:The song is so pleasing and still sounds fresh to this day. I could hear it and never get bored. Would have been perfect if we got a better video too.
  3. Sometimes - :bareclap: quite difficult actually. Track 3s are all pretty good. I was gonna go for Inside Out first but oh well, Sometimes is a good happy Track. Too bad Britney doesn’t feel the same about it.

Sound off on your picks below! I’ll be creating the threads for the other tracks soon enough :kiss:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huh, I'm glad to see you're back with your ranking threads! This is your iconic comeback, welcome back! :hiii:

Anyway, my picks are:

Track 1

"Gimme More", duh. I mean, "Gimme More" is THAT bop. Everything from the opening line to the production, the double entendre, it's all just so perfect! :yesplease: "Womanizer" is a close second here.

Track 2

Ugh, this was kinda hard, but in the end, I chose "(I Got That) Boom Boom". It might just be one of the first hip hop songs that I genuinely loved all the way through. It's an absolute ***-drenched banger and I love it. I really wish that Brit's MTV VMAs 2004 performance wouldn't have been cancelled, because we would've seen it performed live! :wontcry: The close seconds here are "Piece Of Me", "Hold It Against Me", "Overprotected", and "Circus", all great in their own way.

Track 3

This one wasn't as hard for me. I chose "Perfume", an amazing ballad, the only Myah-free song on Britney Jean and my personal favourite scrapped video concept. This song could've done so well had it been promoted well, but we got what we got (A.K.A. a jumbled mess of a video made from the scraps of the great original concept). Speaking of the music video, if the official one is just jumbled scraps of the original, then that means there had to be at least a half-finished version of the original! :gaspney: I long for the day that it leaks! Everybody wanted the "Make Me..." video to leak and it did - it turned out to be pretty underwhelming and got mixed reviews. I'm very puzzled by how not many people talked about how they want "Perfume"'s original video to leak. :disappointed:

"Lonely", "Inside Out", and "Radar" were all close seconds here.

So, yeah... that'd be my take on this poll, I'm looking forward to the next one! :kisses:

1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Geez that’s an honour :airpls: Be careful tho, @RealLarryRudolph is never home from the forum, he hides behind the bushes and leaks info to Team B :jj: Now watch my these series threads becoming the reference for arranging the track list of B10 :jj:

LOL, if that's the case, then, according to this thread, B10's sound will be primarily electropop mixed with teen pop / bubblegum pop. What a great mix, amirite! :jj:

Archived