Jennifer Lopez talking about Britney

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now this a movie premier that Britney and Sam should've attended. 

"Gimme More" is used in JLo's new movie Hustlers and the whole scene is almost like 2 minutes long! I watched the movie this weekend and it's a great one!  

I mean, she's not wrong, "Gimme More" is that kind of song that HAS to be played start-to-finish, or it's just not as good.

• Community Curators

I saw a video of a group of the actresses playing a FB quiz about their perfect stripper song and the white girl got "Gimme More" and was ashamed and JLo and Cardi both said they wanted to strip to that song lol. They better stan.  JLo is Lou's client too apparently. 

• Like 9
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

I saw a video of a group of the actresses playing a FB quiz about their perfect stripper song and the white girl got "Gimme More" and was ashamed and JLo and Cardi both said they wanted to strip to that song lol. They better stan.  JLo is Lou's client too apparently. 

Just found it!

But I don't think Lili was ashamed, she justl looks shy and introverted in general in this vid. They all love Britney obviously.

• Like 7
  • Community Curators
2 hours ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

Just found it!

But I don't think Lili was ashamed, she justl looks shy and introverted in general in this vid. They all love Britney obviously.

Lili seems lame.. her personality is a 2 lol

1 hour ago, umr3000 said:

How cool is this. Did not know “Gimme More” is featured in the film. It’s Britney *****! 

When the song started playing, JLo’s character said something like “Turn that **** up this is my song!” And me and any other gay in the theatre were full on screaming :dead:

• Like 4