Wikipedia allegedly confirms B10 in 2020!

Iceney

This user, who always posts news, updates etc just stated that Wikipedia confirmed a new Britney album in 2020, but I can't find it anywhere...

What do ya'll think/do you find anything? (its arabic, so I translated the caption and it said "according to Wikipedia Britney has an album coming in 2020 and is from the producer who produced Blackout")

EDIT: I found it, here's the link (scroll down to the bottom) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danja_production_discography

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mystic falls said:

I believe there will be an album in 2020, when, who knows, but whenever it comes I’m ready.:lessons:

Hopefully by then, she will be free on some level, if everything stays the same as it is now with c-ship, the fans will go nuts and can’t wait for them to scream FreeBritney on each performance.:jj:

If everything stays the same, that would be great and EPIC, like whole crowd screaming as one: "Free Britney! Free Britney!" 

I mean, on one hand, I do agree with other users here, pretty much everyone can edit Wikipedia pages, but I'd consider it a pretty reliable source, since citing and sourcing is encouraged and there are usually notes added for information that you should take with a pinch of salt, since they may not be true, and this might be removed soon, since no source is provided to back this up. Then again, though, none of the other TBA releases have a sourced provided...

I also think that we'll get a new album around 2020 / 2021, though. :mhmnod:

12 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

yes :jj:

Y E S :jj:

Also, I searched for "Britney Spears - 10th studio album" and found this article, which claims that Britney said that she was already recording her 10th album while still promoting Glory. I'm very inclined to believe this is false, but is there any way to verify this? :ineedthetruth:

Here's the article: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/english/music/news/Britney-Spears-recording-her-10th-album/articleshow/55704109.cms

2 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

i mean thats obvious

feb 2020 domination then album to follow

mappytabs literally said she will be back in 6mo-1 yr

and both them and mgm confirmed domination has only been postponed

Larry confirmed in May the vegas residency was officially off so I truly doubt she still has a contract with MGM, plus most of the Park Theatre dates for 2020 are being booked to other artists :whatitellu:

I think the only thing I see resuming from this hiatus in 2020 is recording new songs (not even a full album), and the Broadway show. I really don't see her going back to stage next year :decisions:

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

Larry confirmed in May the vegas residency was officially off so I truly doubt she still has a contract with MGM, plus most of the Park Theatre dates for 2020 are being booked to other artists :whatitellu:

I think the only thing I see resuming from this hiatus in 2020 is recording new songs (not even a full album), and the Broadway show. I really don't see her going back to stage next year :decisions:

didnt know that then again larry says alot of things that arent true

btw speaking of larry where is @RealLarryRudolph these days

4 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

i mean thats obvious

feb 2020 domination then album to follow

mappytabs literally said she will be back in 6mo-1 yr

and both them and mgm confirmed domination has only been postponed

Honey she’s DEAD

also OP back in 2016 someone posted that’s what you need would be single 3 from Glory. So....:jj:

Archived