The Singles Collection Question

m-art-in

Hi!

I want to buy The Singles Collection CD.. I really wanted the box, but I'm not spending hundreds of dollars for it.. ( :crying1: if I could, I would y'know...)

Anyway.... In my country, the only version sold here is with a black cover, so I'm looking on ebay  

Spoiler

to get it cheaper, because I spent a ton of money on her perfumes already :bcutelaugh:

and I see white cover and purple cover.. So my question is - what's the difference between them? Which one should I get? I'm confused and desperate :decisions: 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Stop supporting the c-ship. 

#BuycottUntilFreedom

thanks for your response, but that actually doesn't answers my question.
how am i supporting c-ship by buying a used cd from ebay? :thinkney:

i hope i didn't support it by printing out a downloaded picture........

46 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Stop supporting the c-ship. 

#BuycottUntilFreedom

Well, I perfectly understand you, but buying second-hand items from eBay doesn't really support the c-ship, since all of that money goes to the seller, who then pays taxes, which go to the government, or something... :bthink:

1 hour ago, m-art-in said:

Hi!

I want to buy The Singles Collection CD.. I really wanted the box, but I'm not spending hundreds of dollars for it.. ( :crying1: if I could, I would y'know...)

Anyway.... In my country, the only version sold here is with a black cover, so I'm looking on ebay  

Hide contents

to get it cheaper, because I spent a ton of money on her perfumes already :bcutelaugh:

and I see white cover and purple cover.. So my question is - what's the difference between them? Which one should I get? I'm confused and desperate :decisions: 

Unfortunately, the boxset is pretty expensive nowadays, even second-hand copies, although I saw a link posted in a very similar thread to an offer that wasn't that expensive, actually. :mhm:

Also, the purple cover version of The Singles Collection also has a DVD with music videos, while the black cover version only has the CD with 18 tracks, though another person in that thread I previously mentioned said that the quality of said music videos is very poor, as if they had been downloaded from YouTube. I can't say if that's true, though, since I don't have The Singles Collection.

I have the standard edition (black cover) and deluxe edition (purple cover) and there's a bonus DVD with 16 videos, the quality is pretty bad imo and if u watch the DVD "GH My Prerogative" it looks better compared to "TSC DVD" because the quality is sooooo much better, "GHMP" looks like it was released more recently... :badthoughts:

1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

lI don't think theres any difference. I have to say and maybe im a flop fan for this. but I asked for the boxset with all the singles  for xmas 2009 and its literally sat on a shelf untouched for the last 10 years because no one needs a CD single nowadays lol

It's true that no one really buys CD singles nowadays, but it still makes a nice collectors item. 

Anyway, the white cover was used for the UK release and the purple cover was used in I think Australia and some Asian countries. International editions added Not a Girl which was not on the US edition of the album. 

Archived