Professional Footage from POM 2016

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we've seen it before, at least the ILRNR one, but it's cool to see it again

I had forgotten the scrapped backflip lol

Also what I love is that you can see in the audience people from all ages. When I went to see her I met some older guys and couples that were there and were actually fans, they weren't there just because they were tourists, like, they specifically went to see Britney. It was really cool

4 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

This is professionally shot but the editing is obviously not dvd quality. It's clearly made for promotional purposes. If she had a decent team (and if she cared, let's be honest), this could have been uploaded in full in her YouTube channel in 2018, after the POM final show. They can't really make money on the footage by selling it, so publishing on her YouTube channel would have been a perfect way to promote her brand, to please her fans and to have a certain profit with basically no loss. Lots of artists do that, of course she won't. It makes me so angry

I was at that show! February 19, 2016. :yeahhh:

Such a fun night. I was in the pit and the crew that was filming some of these promo videos was in front of me at times, and my phone camera would keep focusing on them instead of Britney when I was taking my own videos. 🙄 lol 

And then I met her the next night! 2016 was such a great year for me. 

Can someone leak the whole 2016 show already? I mean, i know we have the Apple Music Festival but i don't really like it, she looked tired and gave only the 30% of what 2016Ney could deliver... also, the only good outfits that she used that night were the Work ***** one and the MATM one... the others were ok but nothing compared to the ones she used in Vegas especially the BOMT one, which is probably my favorite outfit that she wore throughout the whole Vegas residency rs_634x1024-160308135204-634.britney-spe :)

2016 was probably the best year for Britney: Piece Of Me. 2015 was great too, but 2016ney gave us energy, fierceness, attitude, and also did some choreography that she hadn't done before (such as the floor choreography in "Work *****" and the dance break in "Womanizer").

The outfit she wore here for "Work *****" was very much average, but I prefer it when compared to others, because it's at least somewhat similar to what the backup dancers are wearing (others looked completely out of place).

The new schoolgirl outfit (worn here during "ILR'N'R") is easily the best from all of B:POM. The third outfit here, the red one, is one of my favourites too, but the sleeve is the one thing that keeps it from looking just like all the other outfits. :mhmnod:

But yeah... this professional recording is pretty cool, but (just like @Alex_1991 said) it's not really DVD quality. :mhmnod:

7 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

Can someone leak the whole 2016 show already? I mean, i know we have the Apple Music Festival but i don't really like it, she looked tired and gave only the 30% of what 2016Ney could deliver... also, the only good outfits that she used that night were the Work ***** one and the MATM one... the others were ok but nothing compared to the ones she used in Vegas especially the BOMT one, which is probably my favorite outfit that she wore throughout the whole Vegas residency rs_634x1024-160308135204-634.britney-spe :)

Omg I always thought it was like a tank top leotard with cut outs but it’s actually a nude illusion sleeve.

6 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

2016 was probably the best year for Britney: Piece Of Me. 2015 was great too, but 2016ney gave us energy, fierceness, attitude, and also did some choreography that she hadn't done before (such as the floor choreography in "Work *****" and the dance break in "Womanizer").

The outfit she wore here for "Work *****" was very much average, but I prefer it when compared to others, because it's at least somewhat similar to what the backup dancers are wearing (others looked completely out of place).

The new schoolgirl outfit (worn here during "ILR'N'R") is easily the best from all of B:POM. The third outfit here, the red one, is one of my favourites too, but the sleeve is the one thing that keeps it from looking just like all the other outfits. :mhmnod:

But yeah... this professional recording is pretty cool, but (just like @Alex_1991 said) it's not really DVD quality. :mhmnod:

Don’t forget the Slumber Party live :yesplease: one of my favorite performances she’s ever done.

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

Don’t forget the Slumber Party live :yesplease: one of my favorite performances she’s ever done.

I mean, yeah, "Slumber Party" was pretty good, but I always found the final chorus' choreography pretty underwhelming, since she only did it with her wrists instead of her whole arms. But yeah, it was good apart from that. :mhm:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived