Jump to content

New Blind Item


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was she in maui during the hearing when jodi was appointed temporary conservator? it all makes sense. she doesnt look happy in the videos on instagram but she says in the captions how much shes enjoying her vacation. yet she adds human nature in both videos. they are having her do these videos and whoever is posting on her instagram wants to make the fanbase think she is happy with her situation when in fact she is NOT

Link to comment

It was quite obvious something was up. When has Britney ever gone on vacation to Hawaii and not brought her boyfriend or her sons. 

This is also relates to the other blind item I posted a few days ago that said her team were using her IG feed as a distraction and it’s working. All I’ve seen lately are articles of Britney in Hawaii at the beach, posting her IG videos etc.

Link to comment
27 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

It was quite obvious something was up. When has Britney ever gone on vacation to Hawaii and not brought her boyfriend or her sons. 

This is also relates to the other blind item I posted a few days ago that said her team were using her IG feed as a distraction and it’s working. All I’ve seen lately are articles of Britney in Hawaii at the beach, posting her IG videos etc.

This.

She was clearly away during the hearing. That's why Jamie wanted it to happen right away.

And they tried to hide it by posting the videos shot at her home :weusay:

38 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

What are these “blind items” you guys are always talking about? I don’t get what this is :zoomzoom: can someone explain?

Anonymous insiders revealing private details about the life of celebrities, allegedly.

Link to comment
37 minutes ago, misslyss26 said:

was she in maui during the hearing when jodi was appointed temporary conservator? it all makes sense. she doesnt look happy in the videos on instagram but she says in the captions how much shes enjoying her vacation. yet she adds human nature in both videos. they are having her do these videos and whoever is posting on her instagram wants to make the fanbase think she is happy with her situation when in fact she is NOT

Right!

Isn’t it interesting how as soon as Britney is appointed a new conservator with a history of conservatorship abuse that suddenly we get news articles and paparazzi pics of Britney all smiling and happy at the beach in Maui. It’s not hard to guess who tipped the paps off about where Britney was. 

Link to comment
12 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

What are these “blind items” you guys are always talking about? I don’t get what this is :zoomzoom: can someone explain?

these blind items are rumor/facts posted on some websites with insiders. some of them are 100% true and some are 50% true, and obviously some could be fake. Sometimes they are revealed and confirmed after some days/weeks/months/years. if follow them up in time you can tell it they correlate and what sounds real or not. britney's blind item in this site (CDAN) seem to be on point most of the time.

12 hours ago, MyQueenBritney said:

It was quite obvious something was up. When has Britney ever gone on vacation to Hawaii and not brought her boyfriend or her sons. 

This is also relates to the other blind item I posted a few days ago that said her team were using her IG feed as a distraction and it’s working. All I’ve seen lately are articles of Britney in Hawaii at the beach, posting her IG videos etc.

exactly. This vacation is very suspicious because of timing and the fact that she's by herself when the situation COUDLN'T BE MESSIER. 

Link to comment
22 hours ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

This.

She was clearly away during the hearing. That's why Jamie wanted it to happen right away.

And they tried to hide it by posting the videos shot at her home :weusay:

Anonymous insiders revealing private details about the life of celebrities, allegedly.

Basically everyone can make up those

blind items, thats why its always bullshit.

Link to comment
9 hours ago, BSfemme said:

these blind items are rumor/facts posted on some websites with insiders. some of them are 100% true and some are 50% true, and obviously some could be fake. Sometimes they are revealed and confirmed after some days/weeks/months/years. if follow them up in time you can tell it they correlate and what sounds real or not. britney's blind item in this site (CDAN) seem to be on point most of the time.

exactly. This vacation is very suspicious because of timing and the fact that she's by herself when the situation COUDLN'T BE MESSIER. 

The thing about these blind items is that any of us here at Exhale could write these... they never "reveal" anything before we know it, they just use the events happening at the time and put their own reasoning on why they are happening when they cannot confirm or deny what they say... our assumptions are just as, if not more, reliable than theirs are.  

Link to comment

MY ASSUMPTION ON WHY BRTINEY WENT TO HAWAII - Where does Britney go before every era begins?  On vacation to Hawaii.  After she finished recording her album, she always takes a vacation and refers to it as the "calm before the storm".  I feel that she is going on vacation to gear up for going to court this week.  I do feel like she will be there Wednesday.  She has already hinted that she is no longer on vacation on her IG (a few days ago).  

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...