Jonathan Ross Praises Britney

Godney'sSweetCheeks

In an interview with a TV magazine connected to The Sun newspaper here in UK, Jonathan Ross said, 

"I do get start-struck sometimes... Some people just have a real charisma or quality. A couple of years ago we had Britney Spears on... When I met Britney, there was something about her. We just connected."

Kween of connecting. 

Kween of interviews.

I feel like Jonathan is trying to lay the ground to interview her next time she visits UK. Maybe she'll be able to talk c-ship without being censored next time? :letitburn:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Her promo tour in the UK back in 2016 was really great. She served looks and great personality. Her interviews on Jonathan Ross and Loose Women were the best ones we had in years.

IKR? Even the segment she did on the Today show in the US with the surfing board where the female host got killed - Brit was fun and fresh. The performances were... meh... but the personality was there. 

27 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

IKR? Even the segment she did on the Today show in the US with the surfing board where the female host got killed - Brit was fun and fresh. The performances were... meh... but the personality was there. 

Yes, the whole Glory era was the best era we've had since In The Zone as far as i'm concerned. Performances wise it was better than the Femme Fatale era, so it was still a step up for me, even if some performances like you said were a little meh like the one at the Apple Music Festival but other than that, everything was great (minus the Make Me video). I still remember the hype and the excitement when the VMA teaser came out :airpls:

• Super Mods
27 minutes ago, dran said:

I had this weird feeling that she was getting in trouble by her team every moment she spoke though.

Hands down best interview we had in a long time

Didn’t that leak said to the gram girls that they get nervous when she does live events because they don’t know what she’ll say. No wonder they don’t want her doing a lot of interviews. She got so comfortable with Jonathan Ross that she “slipped” in their eyes. So as punishment they add more Vegas dates.

Archived