New V magazine & Candie’s outtakes

Miss_R

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh, i hate that logo right on her face, even tho she looks amazing :crying2: P.S. am i the only one here that, i don't wanna say "i hate" but, i dislike the Candies photoshoot? It's not bad, but... it's a bit cheesy :ehidk: but it's far from being bad, of course! I think we all can agree that her worst photoshoot is "Lucky" magazine or whatever it's called, she basically invented Meghan Trainor with that photoshoot :demi:

6 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

Ugh, i hate that logo right on her face, even tho she looks amazing :crying2: P.S. am i the only one here that, i don't wanna say "i hate" but, i dislike the Candies photoshoot? It's not bad, but... it's a bit cheesy :ehidk: but it's far from being bad, of course! I think we all can agree that her worst photoshoot is "Lucky" magazine or whatever it's called, she basically invented Meghan Trainor with that photoshoot :demi:

In some pictures, I don't know if they're over-edited, or is it the makeup, but she looks, weird in the Candie's promos

Like these were fine

89539.jpg

But these

britney-spears-300x400.jpg

britney-spears-candies-fall.jpg

z6804415IH,Britney-Spears-dla-Candies.jp

I don't know what is it, but she looks strange. I remember there was one picture we used to see at Kohl's but I don't remember exactly which one, but every time my sister and I saw it we were like d8q8uot-bc9f3ae4-41c5-4aec-a434-94888212

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

In some pictures, I don't know if they're over-edited, or is it the makeup, but she looks, weird in the Candie's promos

Like these were fine

89539.jpg

But these

I don't know what is it, but she looks strange. I remember there was one picture we used to see at Kohl's but I don't remember exactly which one, but every time my sister and I saw it we were like d8q8uot-bc9f3ae4-41c5-4aec-a434-94888212

Gives me Pretty girls vibe on ******** 

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Like these were fine

89539.jpg

But these

LMAO, right? :mcorangu::queenie:

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

The V outtake :gaspney: Gorgeous

Why not use something like this as an album cover ? I don't get it :mariahstare:

Mario Testino is more expensive than cheap desperate Randee. I mean we had David Lachapelle for the album cover but they had to mess that up. They should have just reused the Make Me single and it would have been fine because it’s such a gorgeous photo. 

On 9/14/2019 at 8:18 AM, Do Somethin' said:

The pic was retouched by the account that leaked the outtake

23 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Like these were fine

89539.jpg

But these

Honestly, I find the Candie's photoshoot really bizarre, and not because of Britney herself, but the outfits. Like this one:

Image result for Britney Spears

She looks perfectly fine, but I'm sorry, but that mask combined with that swimsuit and heels just looks horrible. :mhmnod:

Or this one:

Image result for britney spears 2003 photoshoot

Once again, she looks perfectly fine, but there's something... weird about this photo. It's probably the facial expression...

Or this one:

Britney Spears photo 7028 of 7985 pics, wallpaper - photo ...

Here, I'm just not a fan of these heels combined with that swimsuit.

But, yeah, the point is: the Candie's photoshoot is kinda weird, despite her looking good in it. :mhmnod:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived